Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Walking Dead Game?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 29, 2012 4:30:04 PM PDT
Forever R. says:
Anyone waiting to get the telltale studio's Walking Dead? I just preordered the Collectors edition!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 4:36:35 PM PDT
I will be getting it. I just got into the Walking Dead series. AMC had a marathon. I didn't even know I got that channel.
It is one of my favorite shows now. It was great watching season 1 and 2 back to back over the course of a week.
I found I couldn't watch more than one or two episodes at a time however. Pretty heavy stuff.

Posted on Oct 29, 2012 5:04:52 PM PDT
user22 says:
I can't decide if I want to get the regular game or pre-order the collectors edition.

Posted on Oct 29, 2012 5:09:10 PM PDT
MrFoxhound says:
As soon as they give the first episode away for free and lower the price of the other 4 to $2.99 on iOS like Back to the Future is now on the App Store, I'll be picking it up.

Posted on Oct 31, 2012 3:49:31 AM PDT
Nicos says:
I am waiting for the one that allows you to play as 1/2 of the Boondock Saints.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2012 3:54:59 AM PDT
Kin-foot says:
There is a Boondock Saints game in the making

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/boondock-saints-game-will-be-a-full-on-co-op-shooter-says-developer/

As for TWD, I plan on picking it up one day. Backlog is just too big right now.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2012 11:26:31 PM PDT
Nicos says:
Ha ha. I had no idea! I was talking about the Walking Dead game Activision is publishing that lets you play as the Dixon Brothers (Daryl being the 1/2 of the Boondock Saints... and Blade's mechanic! And a sewer worker from Mimic!)

Posted on Nov 1, 2012 12:58:45 AM PDT
EYEL1NER says:
I got the first compendium early last year I think for $30 off Amazon or I would get the collector's edition.
I am excited for the game though. I prefer having things on-disc over DD, so I tried the demo for the first episode and then decided to wait and see if a disc-based version came out. I don't remember if they ever said months ago that there would be one (I don't think they did), but I figured that as well as it was selling, a retail version would make sense.
So I am pumped to be able to play it soon. I think it comes out on my birthday (i'll have to wait a couple weeks for shipping though)!

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 9:27:42 AM PST
What's up with these two different versions? The more expensive one does not appear to be the collector's edition.

The Walking Dead by Telltale Games (Video Game -Dec 4, 2012)
$29.99 PlayStation 3 - The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead by Activision Inc. (Video Game -Dec 31, 2013)
$59.99 PlayStation 3 - The Walking Dead

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:29:54 AM PST
Carlito says:
The activision game is a FPS. Completely different game

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:30:11 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 9:30:24 AM PST
Kin-foot says:
The $60 one is the FPS still in the making.

Ninja'd

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 9:31:17 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
The Walking Dead by Telltale Games (Video Game -Dec 4, 2012)
$29.99 PlayStation 3 - The Walking Dead

Point and click

The Walking Dead by Activision Inc. (Video Game -Dec 31, 2013)
$59.99 PlayStation 3 - The Walking Dead

FPS

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 9:32:10 AM PST
OK, thanks. Haha, I just realized in my own cut & paste that the Activision game releases Dec. 2013 -- I thought they were both coming out around the same time.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:35:41 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
im guessing you have PS+, the Telltale episodes should be free and they are just releasing them into one disk.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 9:38:25 AM PST
Only the first two are free on PS+, and they're probably expired at this point. Telltales TWD game is amazing, I'd give it a shot if I was you.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 9:40:03 AM PST
T. E. Maddox says:
Love the game so far as I bought the season pass when the first episode was released. I can't wait for the next episode.

It's one of the best games of the year in my opinion. I have had to make some agonizing decisions, ones that I immediately started second guessing.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  Oct 29, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 5, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions