Let's play a game, starting with me post the following letter of the alphabet and continue onwards accordingly. The catch? The letter you post must be the first letter of a Video game title/name.
1. No repeating game names (Numbered sequels allowed).
2. If the game's subtitle begins with the correct letter, it will be accepted.
3. When it gets to Z, the next person posts A and so on.
4. Games from any system or era are allowed, but no repeats.
5. One person can post any number of times.
6. If you get one wrong, you're eliminated, you lose! (Not really, LOL)
7. (The's) are exempt, except if used as "T"
For example: The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword can be either "T", "L" or "S" because of it's subtitle.
Try not to get Ninja'd
Okay, let's go.
First entry: A for Assassin's Creed.
Keep it going.
Recent discussions in the Video Games forum
|This black Friday deals on video games are weak!!!!!||3||1 minute ago|
|The Fallout 4 Discussion Thread||1881||4 minutes ago|
|OT: Goodbye Wi-Fi, Hello Li-Fi: New Wireless Technology Is 100 Times Faster||22||5 minutes ago|
|OT: What is the best side dish for turkey?||15||6 minutes ago|
|11/23-27/15 Weekly Gaming and Weekend Recap: Bruce Willis is Luke's Father, Rosebud, and Tyler Durden Had the Power to Go Home All Along <=Warning, Spoilers||148||12 minutes ago|
|Why do political threads turn into this?!||147||15 minutes ago|
|Weekly worldwide hardware sales plus US software 14 Nov- Fallout 4 launch week - Rise of the TR bombs.||112||20 minutes ago|
|OT: Man in the High Castle||0||20 minutes ago|
|Smoking a turkey||49||33 minutes ago|
|Amazon.com Black Friday||2||34 minutes ago|
|Bloodborne's The Old Hunters DLC Will Kick Your [tuchas]||135||41 minutes ago|
|OT: Captain America: Civil War - official trailer||32||46 minutes ago|