Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Linda McMahon loses after spending 100 million of Vince's money.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 117 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 9:50:49 PM PST
I didn't actually have a point with that post. I just wanted to say something that would get deleted.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 9:52:36 PM PST
It did not work, I guess you are allowed to say Bitch lol.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 9:53:42 PM PST
Well shit.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 9:55:13 PM PST
Ok lets see if that works. Usually if I say something out of the ordinary it gets deleted.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 6:51:08 AM PST
Anthony says:
and reading this i realize exactly how long its been since i actually watched wrestling. I don't even recognize damn near half the names you mentioned, lol.

last stable of heels that i liked was Evolution. Triple H, Batista, Flair, and Orton.

when you say Orton got busted for drugs, do you mean steroids or like Coke or something?

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 7:36:22 AM PST
Fidel Amaya says:
WWE started slipping after the Lesner/Angle feud, then it started going downhill. I stopped watching the WWE after Eddie Guerrero died. I cried during the tribute episodes!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 8:04:43 AM PST
Chris Christie's the guy who took a government helicopter to his kid's little league game.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 8:23:52 AM PST
PacinoBully says:
I just started watching again since it is now on Hulu+.....it is horrible. Every week is like a repeat. The same thing has been happening every episode for the last month. About to give up on it again.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 9:52:05 AM PST
Yes, It was highly tragic he died so young. Same with Owen Heart that was a great loss also.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 9:52:58 AM PST
Ya I would not want that person in office sounds like the same dirt bag type as the Sheriff we had thank got we got rid of that piece of trash.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 9:53:38 AM PST
Yep they seem to do alot of rematches with the same people in their so called feuds.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:01:11 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 7, 2012 10:02:20 AM PST
You're 100% right and got 3 thumbs down. The heck?

Bryan, Ziggler, and Punk are definitely the best right now, and Barrett's on the rise.

Orton and Sheamus are super stale. Cena is just Cena. And Ryback is awful.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:17:38 AM PST
I guess your right, but i still say fire the skank Vicky she is really stinking it up worse than Orton and Shaemus.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:18:43 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
After hearing Vicky Guerrero's voice, I have to believe that Eddie's death was suicide.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:20:38 AM PST
I would have to agree, and I hate the story line that she always cheats to get her 'men' higher on the ladder. Id rather see Ziggler have a story line where he does it himself and becomes champ.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:23:04 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
My favorite wrestler right now is Ryback. Not only does he have an awesome name and angle, but he's such an absolute beast to watch in the ring. And he's way more athletic that other people who just wanted to get by on a few moves like Lesner and Goldberg. The only downside is that his promos are always cut by John Cena.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:25:49 AM PST
Dukeshire says:
I believe it was either Mary Jane or Steroids....But he has been suspended before.

@ Uzi

I don't mind Ryback as he is at least something new and not like the Miz who is annoying....I miss Goldberg. It seems that everytime WWE comes up with something good like Nexus, Punk quitting, Brock Lesnar they feed it to Cena and ruin it. Just like they did with HHH. Honestly, they have not had an original idea since Austin. It is sad really. At least TNA is interesting at times, but ultimately I miss WCW: They actually wrestled.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 10:26:30 AM PST
Kr155 says:
so as it turns out Obama actually won the popular vote too

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:26:35 AM PST
yep they need to put Cena on the back burner and keep him out of Ryback's spotlight. They need a 'new face' of the wwe.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:28:14 AM PST
Yep, It gets more and more staged over the years, i really enjoyed WWF back in the 80s'90's the most.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:28:32 AM PST
unfortunately.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 10:30:25 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 7, 2012 10:32:27 AM PST
Sars says:
I think the story right now is pretty good in the wwe. it was real dumb for a while. I actually enjoy watching it right now. but 100 million dollars is nothing to vince. they definently need to give the title to someone else though, this john cena and cm punk is getting old.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:32:00 AM PST
I have to agree there, wrestling is a high end money maker and he is rolling in the cash. I remember when it was ppv was special now its almost every month on average and that sure fills up his bank account.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:33:08 AM PST
Sars says:
yeah 50-60 bucks a pop, and millions people buying it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:34:22 AM PST
back in the day it was only $19.99 now its trippled. Wish wages would have even 10% of the increase lol.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Ouch! Gamestop Now Offering $200.00 Trade For PS4 And $50.00 For Xbox One. 14 2 minutes ago
Game sequels that you wanted to see that never made it... 42 3 minutes ago
Destiny VGF Clan v6.0 6486 5 minutes ago
Whatever Else May Happen, This is Will Always Be the Weekly Gaming Thread for July 25-29, 2016 7 6 minutes ago
GUILTY!!! 12 8 minutes ago
OT: Obama's half brother is voting for Trump 3 8 minutes ago
OT: Democratic National Convention and the rest of the stink coming out of Philadelphia this week 13 9 minutes ago
Sony is the only one that lack any money making IP's 99 11 minutes ago
Microsoft rolls the dice in a huge Xbox gamble and comes up empty? 33 16 minutes ago
OT: Republican National Convention and the rest of the stink coming out of Cleveland this week. 1240 18 minutes ago
Pokemon Go 586 30 minutes ago
English Trailer for 裸執事 0 35 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  18
Total posts:  117
Initial post:  Nov 6, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 7, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions