Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: This is why Bullying should be illegal

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 163 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 7, 2012 1:06:37 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Dec 7, 2012 1:09:58 PM PST
MrFoxhound says:
I don't understand... If it was my kid that killed herself/himself due to bullying. I'd make those bullies lives terrible for as long as it took the police to catch me and throw me in jail.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 1:11:16 PM PST
Joel H. says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 1:11:34 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 7, 2012 1:12:38 PM PST
As someone who is no stranger to being bullied (even today), this makes me sad.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 1:12:20 PM PST
There was one incident where the bullies made fun of the victim even after she was dead. That really made me sick to my stomach when I read that.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 1:13:12 PM PST
Agreed, that's why my reaction is a famous Professor Farnsworth quote.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 1:13:33 PM PST
Yeah and in the case of Amanda Todd they continued to taunt her even after a failed suicide attempt. If memory serves, she drank bleach and when word got out they posted images of bleach bottles on Facebook so she would see them.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 1:13:40 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 1:14:00 PM PST
There are Youtube comments calling her... well, what a girl is called if she makes love to multiple men.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 1:15:22 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 1:15:47 PM PST
You are correct, Jason. People STILL make comments like that.

Posted on Dec 7, 2012 1:16:02 PM PST
Joel H. says:
High school is a grinder. If you're soft meat, you're gonna make a nice patty. It's not right.. it's just how it is.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 1:16:28 PM PST
"As someone who is no stranger to bullying (even today), this makes me sad."

Wanna talk about it man? =(

Posted on Dec 7, 2012 1:16:56 PM PST
GarionOrb says:
This is really sad. Makes you wish there was something you could tell kids to make them understand that adulthood is completely different, and that it does get better. That all the teasing and namecalling means absolutely nothing in the end.

I was severely bullied as a kid. It sucked, but we all grew up.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 1:17:46 PM PST
That's why some people shouldn't even be allowed to even be treated as people that are remotely good.

Well, I'm no stranger to bullying, although as I'm currently older it's not really a part of my life anymore, thankfully. Other than the usual "talk crap behind people's back", which happens even into the adult world.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 1:18:06 PM PST
I have so many responses for this but it seems in poor taste to list them.

Posted on Dec 7, 2012 1:19:10 PM PST
Lucanus says:
If my child is well under 18 years of age, I will tell them to buy a small basebat and end the bullying. :)

Posted on Dec 7, 2012 1:19:41 PM PST

Posted on Dec 7, 2012 1:20:41 PM PST
LogJam says:
We get it. People are mean to you

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 1:20:43 PM PST
This school year, we had a boy who was whipping towels at a special ed kid. The same boy also hits me in the but whenever I bend down to tie my shoe, and today he pushed me and blew in my face.

He got 2 days of in school suspension for the towel whipping and showing his privates in the shower area in the guys locker room after swimming.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 1:21:08 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 7, 2012 1:21:44 PM PST
Not really. I have plenty of friends nowadays and this was when I actually gave a damn about what people think about me. Now, these same people who probably bullied me are the type of people I'd find totally unappealing.

Posted on Dec 7, 2012 1:21:10 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 7, 2012 1:27:20 PM PST
DVvM says:
Making "being mean to someone" illegal isn't going to stop people from being mean.

I mean, speeding is illegal and that doesn't stop me, and the Kellogg-Briand Pact outlawed war in 1928...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 1:22:11 PM PST
Benpachi says:
This. Nothing stops bullying like a bat to the face.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 1:22:27 PM PST

Posted on Dec 7, 2012 1:22:29 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 7, 2012 1:25:24 PM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
I was never bullied but this stuff always makes me really sad when I read it. And I agree with the people saying to fight back. My parents always taught me as a child never to start a fight but if someone starts ****ing with you you better damn well take a stand and if necessary deck that douche in the face.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  32
Total posts:  163
Initial post:  Dec 7, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions