Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Bowie egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Grocery Martha Stewart American Made Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Amazon's 2012 Editor's Choice games

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 24, 2012 3:50:20 PM PST
Here's the list of games to use those $5 credits that Amazon sent us.

Good variety from Xcom EU, Dark Souls, Borderlands 2 all the way to Hotline Miami and Vessel.

Posted on Jan 1, 2013 4:31:44 PM PST
Daryl says:
I don't get it, it just takes $5 per game off? I bought alot of stuff lately and Amazon says I have like $74 in software and downloads.

Posted on Jan 1, 2013 5:05:12 PM PST
WeaKeN says:
worth mentioning -- the strategy pack is 19.99 (14.99 with the $5 code). includes civ 4 complete, civ 5 complete, and civ 5 gods and kings. great deal for $15.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 1, 2013 5:10:37 PM PST
Daryl says:
Oh, so it doesn't stack the $5. Crap!

Posted on Jan 1, 2013 9:09:19 PM PST
Joshua C says:
I picked up Borderlands and The Darkness 2 for 4.99, but they made me get Duke Nukem with it.

Posted on Jan 1, 2013 9:56:51 PM PST
Yeah, the fact that it didn't stack last year caused me to be less-than-excited getting the emails this year. They took half the games off the sale price, so you're not really getting a deal on most of the listed games.

Posted on Jan 1, 2013 11:15:29 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 1, 2013 11:15:44 PM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Mel mentioned the better discounts on the Editor's Choice selection came later in the month last year. I hope that happens again - I got Bulletstorm for $2 and Deus Ex: HR for $5 through the promotion in 2012.

Posted on Jan 2, 2013 6:56:34 AM PST
WeaKeN says:
looks like you can't use amazon reward points on digital game downloads? lame. i was going to use my points for the civ collection.

Posted on Jan 2, 2013 7:08:48 AM PST
Come Friday, gonna grab ME3 DD while deal is still good. Then, just gotta pick up some dlc from ME2 to prepare for my walkthrough. Sucks that I'm going to have to juggle the final mission in ME2 again, I always have trouble remembering who to tell to do what.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
What a shitty forum. 19 4 minutes ago
Star Wars Battlefront sold almost 50% more physical units on PS4 than Xbox One & PC combined 14 5 minutes ago
OT: New study find Sonymites actually use less of their brain 16 17 minutes ago
Geoff Keighley Confirms `Ten World Premieres' for The Game Awards 2015. 7 On PS4. 3 Nintendo, 2 Xboner 4 19 minutes ago
Microsoft's Xbox One Elite console is worth the extra cash 4 19 minutes ago
8 Reasons PS4 Owners Are Jealous Of The Xbox One 170 20 minutes ago
They Wanted to Pay Me to Promote "Piece of Sh*t" Star Wars Battlefront, Singer Says 23 35 minutes ago
The Fallout 4 Discussion Thread 1800 42 minutes ago
More Disappointing Numbers For Xbox One. COD Murders Halo First Week Sales 6+ Million To 1+ million 27 47 minutes ago
Bloodborne's The Old Hunters DLC Will Kick Your [tuchas] 112 47 minutes ago
Gamefly Black Friday sale 10 1 hour ago
My game Space Bloxxer is now on Amazon Underground! 20 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Nov 24, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 2, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions