Customer Discussions

Video Games forum

Showing 1-25 of 1000 discussions
Discussion Replies Latest Post
OT: If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater. 7852 11 minutes ago
Which is better and why? Far Cry 3 or Far Cry 4? 2 58 minutes ago
Do you prefer Call of Duty, or Battlefield? 8 1 hour ago
OT: American Ultra - Red Band Trailer 1 1 hour ago
Editorial: If You're Over 30 And You Still Love Nintendo, You're Weird 392 2 hours ago
This forum sucks. 133 2 hours ago
For the achievement whores- Sunset Overdrive gets a 175 point cheevo for Valentine's Day 14 2 hours ago
Cinema Fan caught hoping the Blind Forest would burn down! 2 2 hours ago
sonymites just love remakes, re-releases and remasters don't they? but only if they are on playstation.. 31 2 hours ago
Microsoft Is Like The Father Who Keeps Promising He Will Take His Son To The Ballgame.... 20 2 hours ago
Weekend wrap-up and weekly gaming: 5/26 to 5/28 71 3 hours ago
Two Years Later, Sony's #JRPGVita Campaign Is A Bust 16 3 hours ago
The Witcher 3 Discussion Thread 888 3 hours ago
I am watching killer klowns from outerspace 3 4 hours ago
dis one time i farted rly loud and scared my cat... den my cat bite me and i bleed onto my favorite pillow 669 5 hours ago
Wave 4 Amiibo Hunt goes live tomorrow on Amazon 10 5 hours ago
Persona 4: Dancing All Night "Disco Fever" Edition 13 5 hours ago
You Can Watch Sony's E3 2015 Briefing in a Movie Theater for Free 66 5 hours ago
PlayStation CEO: E3 2015 Will Be "an Exciting Show;" with Games Taking "A Lot More Advantage" of PS4 13 5 hours ago
OT - You have a few hours left to live, California 31 5 hours ago
More troubling news for Microsoft as PS4 exclusive "Sparse" is announced 61 5 hours ago
God of War Thoughts: Kratos Discussion 57 5 hours ago
Rumor: Steam Summer Sale June 11-22 2 6 hours ago
Video games need fewer 'sexy' women and more you can actually fancy 135 7 hours ago
OT: Kung Fury 13 7 hours ago
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 Next ›

Active discussions in related forums  

Search Customer Discussions