Customer Discussions

Video Games forum

Showing 1-25 of 1000 discussions
Discussion Replies Latest Post
OT: In a forum where the trolls roam freely and the console war rages, there is one last bastion of hope. Where the righteous make their final stand. They call it "the OT." 3140 1 minute ago
OT: First World Internet Problems 15 20 minutes ago
Pre-ordered? 40 30 minutes ago
Destiny Angry Review 55 48 minutes ago
Driveclub bundle fills passenger seat with white PS4 in Europe 4 51 minutes ago
PBS Game/Show top ten games of all time 15 59 minutes ago
A fanthing gushes over Theatrhythm: Curtain Call 21 1 hour ago
D4 (Xbox One) Is A Bomba. Currently 77 On Metacritc And Dropping 46 1 hour ago
P.T Ghost, Lisa in MGSV 3 1 hour ago
Just finished New Vegas... 23 1 hour ago
Microsoft pushes back the Xbox One's launch in China due to lack of interest? 19 1 hour ago
'Sony has the potential to make the game console market its exclusive territory', analyst claims 10 1 hour ago
R.I.P. Eric the Actor 2 2 hours ago
So what's up with the unhealthy obsession to hate anything Xbox exclusive? 143 2 hours ago
I started playing Wolfenstein and it made me realize something about Destiny. 16 2 hours ago
Made a little arcade-y Android game: Ice Cream Factory 17 2 hours ago
OT: Week 3 of the NFL Season. Something ain't right when the Saints are 0-2 and the Bills are 2-0. WHO YA GOT! 64 2 hours ago
OT: This is what is looks like when 500 Batmen descend on a small Canadian city 0 2 hours ago
It's not enough to just have 'good' games anymore 38 3 hours ago
Casuals! Mount up! Bejeweled 3 Free on Origin. 3 3 hours ago
Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition thread 815 3 hours ago
Free game keys 4 3 hours ago
Japan Future Game Awards: 8 out of 12 are Sony Exclusives; Bloodborne & The Order: 1886 Lead Charge 6 4 hours ago
dis one time i farted rly loud and scared my cat... den my cat bite me and i bleed onto my favorite pillow 441 4 hours ago
OTish: Pieces of Work That You Disliked At First, But Grew To Really Like 9 4 hours ago
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 Next ›

Search Customer Discussions