Customer Discussions

Video Games forum

Showing 1-25 of 1000 discussions
Discussion Replies Latest Post
Killer Instinct season 3 coming in 2016 w/Guest characters, Battletoads' Rash joins the game -Available NOW 0 42 seconds ago
What does the rest of your year look like, purchase wise? 25 44 seconds ago
I wish I had gotten a PS4 7 1 minute ago
Right now I'm vacationing on a Caribbean island, and I'm about to go out with my lovely wife to have a lobster+steak dinner 43 1 minute ago
OT: If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater. 9518 3 minutes ago
Fallout 4 Discussion Thread 117 23 minutes ago
Street Fighter V: Vega Reveal Trailer 12 28 minutes ago
PC Gamers...Tips for a person new to KB/M playing? 41 31 minutes ago
OT: When building a PC 26 43 minutes ago
Bummed out over the Submerged reviews 13 48 minutes ago
Destiny PS4 VGF Clan v2.0 9473 1 hour ago
PlayStation Exclusive Yoru No Nai Kuni's 1080p Screenshots Show Ghost Form and New Characters 6 1 hour ago
PlayStation Plus in August 138 1 hour ago
Gamescom 2015: Halo 5 Bundle Includes a Needler Replica 20 2 hours ago
The Talos Principle - PlayStation 4 Deluxe Edition | October 13 16 2 hours ago
OT Naruto Fans - Boruto Film To Screen In 80 US Cities 2 2 hours ago
These Bloodborne cupcakes are just too cute 5 2 hours ago
Global Top Sellers 27th June 2015 Softwarez. PS4 Batman Arkham Knight Outsells Xbone version 3 To 1 30 2 hours ago
Sony Passes 25 Million PlayStation 4 Systems Sold, Outpacing the PlayStation 2 10 2 hours ago
PS4 Exclusive Onechanbara Z2 Chaos Now Available In Engrish and Fractured Japanese (In Other Words, the North American Version Released) 32 2 hours ago
OT: Kermit And Miss Piggy Have Broken Up 5 2 hours ago
SCEE Advertisement Lists Persona 5 for a 2016 Release Date 20 2 hours ago
All future Xbox 360 Games With Gold titles will be Backwards Compatible on Xbox One 0 2 hours ago
poop forum 1 2 hours ago
Geez, What Happened To Beau? 79 2 hours ago
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 Next ›

Thank you for your support of Amazon Discussion Forums. Due to the changing needs of Amazon Forums, we have decided to stop supporting the ‘Active discussions in related forums’ feature in order to focus on providing the most value for our customers.  

Search Customer Discussions