Customer Discussions

Video Games forum

Showing 1-25 of 1000 discussions
Discussion Replies Latest Post
OT: In a forum where the trolls roam freely and the console war rages, there is one last bastion of hope. Where the righteous make their final stand. They call it "the OT." 2873 10 minutes ago
Is there a future for the Darksiders series? 4 27 minutes ago
Tekken 7 Reveal Trailer 25 56 minutes ago
Weekend Gaming 9/19 - 9/21 103 1 hour ago
Nvidia releases the GTX 980/970 Maxwell cards, introduces new AA technology 21 1 hour ago
OT: Jeepers Creepers 3 Cathedral 13 1 hour ago
Why are supposedly "fair & balanced" VGFers quick to step on the Sonymite's nuts when he trolls, but ALWAYS give the Xbot that does the same a free pass or even a high-five? 239 2 hours ago
ot- I see why......................... 26 2 hours ago
D4 (Xbox One) Is A Bomba. Currently 77 On Metacritc And Dropping 30 2 hours ago
D4 (Xbox One) Getting Great Reviews 73 2 hours ago
OMG! Sony predicts another loss this fiscal year to the tune of $2.14 BILLION 24 2 hours ago
Why is this forum always hating on people with unfounded fanboy persecution complexes? 1 3 hours ago
Xbots VS Sonymite Saga: Shark Tank Edition: 1 3 hours ago
So what's up with the unhealthy obsession to hate anything Xbox exclusive? 86 3 hours ago
Microsoft pushes back the Xbox One's launch in China due to lack of interest? 11 4 hours ago
D4 24 4 hours ago
Destiny PS4 VGF Clan 423 4 hours ago
Xbox One Delays Its Launch in China 0 5 hours ago
OT Ron Perlman and Garret Diallhunt in new amazon original 11 5 hours ago
Zoe Quinn: 5 Things I Learned as the Internet's Most Hated Person (Also, it's a Cracked Article!) 285 6 hours ago
Why are supposedly "fair & balanced" VGFers quick to step on the Xbot's nuts when he trolls, but ALWAYS give the Sonymite that does the same a free pass or even a high-five? 3 6 hours ago
I think you guys would appreciate this. I'm segregating my Sony and MS products 2 6 hours ago
Ps Plus is not worth it 129 6 hours ago
PSN: Flash Sale, Racing games (MotorStorm Apocalypse, NFS Most Wanted, $5, Sonic All Stars $10 and more) 24 7 hours ago
¨**♫♪ *Happy Bïrthday* ♪♫**¨**.¸¸ 6 7 hours ago
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 Next ›

Search Customer Discussions