Customer Discussions

Video Games forum

Showing 1-25 of 1000 discussions
Discussion Replies Latest Post
OT: NeoGAF-Would Michael Jordan have been famous if it wasn't for Space Jam? 11 4 minutes ago
Well it's official, today i become mainly a retro gamer 19 4 minutes ago
Weekend gaming 04/17 - 04/19 - Why doesn't Chewbacca have any gray hair in the new Star Wars trailer? 74 18 minutes ago
which hard drive? 2 19 minutes ago
OT: If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater. 5630 25 minutes ago
Whom are you voting for in smash bros? 11 26 minutes ago
why console gaming is better than PC gaming 20 32 minutes ago
OT: Do Blu-ray discs "go bad"? 16 34 minutes ago
God of war 3 Remastered - The most underwhelming game announcement(so far) this generation? 13 53 minutes ago
Digital Foundry Face-Off: Mortal Kombat X 19 55 minutes ago
Pillars of Eternity discussion thread 180 1 hour ago
PSA: Wii U Gamecube controller adapters are available for order. 3 1 hour ago
OT: Best customer reviews I've found. 5 1 hour ago
OT: 2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs 134 1 hour ago
OT - Star Wars: Rogue One details 0 1 hour ago
Happy 25th anniversary to the Fire Emblem franchise 6 1 hour ago
Rumor Star Wars Battlefront 720P on PS4? 37 2 hours ago
ot anybody saw unfriended yet? 4 2 hours ago
OT: 2015 NBA playoffs! 61 2 hours ago
Amid Non-Existant Sales And PS4 Domination, Xbox One Gets Another Official Price-Cut now £299.99 11 2 hours ago
Do you think Sony will ever update the PS4 to make it good enough to support external hard drives? 5 2 hours ago
I feel really bad sonymites, it's like when you see all the kids get off of the shortbus 50 2 hours ago
so how many of you <sonymites> have already gave up that demons souls clone bloodborne because it was too hard?? 14 2 hours ago
Sonymites rejoice, BRICKstation 4 is awesomeroo 22 2 hours ago
Knack, infamous, movie game<the order>, multiplats, and demon souls clone<bloodborne>. Thats all 93 2 hours ago
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 Next ›

Search Customer Discussions