Customer Discussions

Video Games forum

Showing 1-25 of 1000 discussions
Discussion Replies Latest Post
Possible PS Plus May leak 12 56 seconds ago
Anyone want to start a game budget challenge with me? 70 2 minutes ago
More troubling news for Microsoft as PS4 exclusive Call of Duty Black Ops 3 reveaal trailer is released 0 2 minutes ago
Apparently Konami has indeed cancelled Silent Hills 19 3 minutes ago
OT: If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater. 6058 5 minutes ago
More troubling news for Microsoft as Sony's pans to censor the internet are leaked 1 9 minutes ago
P.T. Possibly won't be available to download past April 29th, get it now 14 20 minutes ago
You are alone on a desert island in a villa with the console of your choice but, only 15 games, which system and 15 games will hold you until rescue comes in 1 year? 88 38 minutes ago
Gengar announced for Pokken Tournament 1 1 hour ago
OT: Jared Leto's Joker officially revealed 32 1 hour ago
Scalebound will be better than Bloodborne, save this thread for when my words prove right 25 1 hour ago
Roguelikes 5 1 hour ago
It's going down, the 4Chan Spring Babby Cup 2015 tomorrow starting at 1700 UTC. 10 1 hour ago
Sony Exclusives vs Microsoft exclusives 2015 1 1 hour ago
How Shovel Knight's developer revived the bane of GameStop clerks everywhere: Battletoads 0 1 hour ago
Rory McIlroy PGA Tour release date moved to July 2 2 hours ago
NeverWinter sale on Xbox One 15 2 hours ago
PSN Down Again? 22 2 hours ago
DirectX 12: Unlocking the Xbox One 18 2 hours ago
Steam to start allowing paid mods 71 3 hours ago
Am I the only one that doesn't see what the big deal with Shovel Knight is? 108 4 hours ago
XFX Black Edition Double Dissipation R9-290A-EDBD Radeon R9 290 4GB - $270 after promo code. $250 after rebate card. 7 5 hours ago
The PS4 Continues To Dominate Sales In 2015, I Think RROD Played A Bigger Factor Than People Think. 17 5 hours ago
Microsoft 3Q Earnings Beat the Street. Booked $4.99 Billion net profit for quarter. 51 5 hours ago
Sony Prophet is losing it! Meltdown incoming! 34 5 hours ago
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 Next ›

Search Customer Discussions