Customer Discussions

Video Games forum

Showing 1-25 of 1000 discussions
Discussion Replies Latest Post
More troubling news for Microsoft as the Xbox One Elite controller is the best selling controller for Xbox One on Amazon 16 1 minute ago
OT: USA vs. China Tonight!!!! Women's World Cup Action!!!! 52 3 minutes ago
NissanUSA thought DriveClub was real life 23 7 minutes ago
ot: women's world cup final tonight!!! 31 8 minutes ago
RUMOR: Halo 5 E3 Gameplay Was Sub-720p, Are Fans Giving Up On Xbox One? 28 8 minutes ago
Long weekend gaming, 07/02 - 07/05 - In between watching my last gasp of Dukes of Hazzard re-runs I'll be playing.... 51 17 minutes ago
Should women get the same wages as men? 61 20 minutes ago
You have now been named Head of Nintendo. What do you do? 21 34 minutes ago
You have now been named Head of Xbox. What do you do? 18 35 minutes ago
3 Xbox Bosses share secrets of the trade: Spencer, Moore and Buckle 39 43 minutes ago
OT: New Orleans Pelicans big man Anthony Davis, just seconds into the NBA's free agent season, agreed to a no-brainer five-year, $145 million contract extension with the team 59 54 minutes ago
Reports: Dragon Quest VII and VIII (3DS) coming west - via Destructoid 10 1 hour ago
dis one time i farted rly loud and scared my cat... den my cat bite me and i bleed onto my favorite pillow 691 1 hour ago
Interesting charts on the Amazon VGF 25 1 hour ago
If you never played Zelda before, where would you start? 52 1 hour ago
Nintendo's PlayStation, the Holy Grail of Game Memorabilia, Has Been Found 3 2 hours ago
The Latest Politically Correct Drama Revolves Around Fallout Shelter's Pregnancy Mechanic 134 3 hours ago
You have just been named head of 1970's era Atari... what do you do? 3 3 hours ago
I Have Salvaged a Wii Remote for My Wii U. Any Decent Wii Titles I Might Have Missed? 12 4 hours ago
Laptop worth it? 7 4 hours ago
Remember how hyped Resident Evil 5 was? 9 5 hours ago
You have now been named Head of PlayStation. What do you do? 16 5 hours ago
GotY So Far (Halfway Through 2015 Edition): What Are Your Top 5? 83 5 hours ago
The Witcher 3 Discussion Thread 1653 5 hours ago
Hey Flores, what's the last Vita exclusive you played? 54 5 hours ago
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 Next ›

Search Customer Discussions