Customer Discussions

Video Games forum

Showing 1-25 of 1000 discussions
Discussion Replies Latest Post
As I sit drinking doing comedy all I can say is damn I love being a real dude. 19 5 minutes ago
The Few Months Of exclusivity of Rise of the Tomb Raider could inadvertently end the Xbox One 63 11 minutes ago
Five mysterious Microsoft studios reveal themselves and begin recruiting developers, artists and designers 39 13 minutes ago
OT: What's The Worst Hotel/Motel Etc. You've Ever Stayed In? 9 16 minutes ago
Micro$ofts new slogan: we can run 900p! 6 17 minutes ago
Another Mario? Another Halo? Another Zelda? Another Forza? Another Donkey Kong? Another Gears of War? Another Kirby? Another Fable? When will the onslaught of remakes, rehashes and sequels end from Nintendon't and Micro$oft? 12 21 minutes ago
Congrats Roy! You've been nominated for assclown retard troll of the month!!! 1 24 minutes ago
Telltale's The Walking Dead did storytelling better than The Last of Us 17 53 minutes ago
Super Smash Brothers Appreciation Thread 140 55 minutes ago
Is badazzps a Flores or Sony Prophet alt? 26 1 hour ago
Clara dies in Watch Dogs 11 1 hour ago
OT: Richard Dawkins: 'immoral' to allow Down's syndrome babies to be born 195 1 hour ago
OT: Cop takes down 70 pound 8 year old girl with Taser. I'm sure she was really scary. 170 1 hour ago
Sunset Overdrive Advanced Traversal 27 1 hour ago
PSN flash sale to begin soon 55 1 hour ago
OT: How does you shave? 66 2 hours ago
Should I buy a PS3 or a PS4? 34 2 hours ago
OT: This is the story, of a lovely thread, with 10,000 very lovely posts. All of them had words of fun, like the last one, the first one with downvotes! 7257 2 hours ago
Humble Weekly Bundle 11 2 hours ago
Is it just me or is Borderlands 2 a really broken game? 77 2 hours ago
Minecraft on PS4 Failed Final Testing 45 2 hours ago
The new benchmark for indie horror games..... Five Nights at Freddy's 23 2 hours ago
Microsoft Murders Ascend: Hand of Kul Without Informing the Developer 2 2 hours ago
OT: Is just me, or is the "Ice Bucket Challenge" dumb? 70 2 hours ago
Madden 15 trial ready to download for EA Access members 10 2 hours ago
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 Next ›

Search Customer Discussions