Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Guilty Crown and Anime

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 20, 2012 9:30:00 AM PDT
B. Hoover says:
So who else has seen this Anime? Probably one of the best I've ever seen. I just recently finished it and was completely moved. Beautiful.

I also finished blood C, which wasn't that great.

Anyone know of any recent anime they can recommend? I really need to get into a new series.

I've already seen Full Metal Alchemist, Dragon Ball series, most of Helsing, Naruto, and Bleach. Is one piece worth getting into?

I also recently watched Deadman Wonderland. It's worth a download.

In reply to an earlier post on May 20, 2012 9:48:04 AM PDT
C.W. says:
I started Blue Gender ages ago and actually started getting into it and enjoying it, but it's been a while and my tastes have changed so I can't say how well it would hold up (for me personally). This is coming from someone who is extremely picky about his anime and generally dislikes most anime that he sees.

In reply to an earlier post on May 20, 2012 10:38:13 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 20, 2012 10:41:11 AM PDT
Anthony says:
Black Blood Brothers. its about vampires. short, but good. and would that be Full Metal Alchemist, or Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood? both are good. Rurouni Kenshin (Samurais), Trigun(SciFi), Trinity Blood(Vampires), Outlaw Star(SciFi), Reign: Alexander Senki (Alexander the Great). all are pretty good. what i have seen of Chrono Crusade, Claymore, and Gilgamesh aren't bad either. and if you like the three muskateers you should check out Le Chevalier D'eon.

Posted on May 20, 2012 10:42:00 AM PDT
B. Hoover says:
I never saw Brotherhood. I thought it would be too similar to the original, but since it's been awhile since I watched that, Brotherhood would be good to check out now.

Deathnote is also pretty good. Although it does get boring after the major major event that happens.

I'll have to check some of those out.

In reply to an earlier post on May 20, 2012 10:46:03 AM PDT
Anthony says:
honestly, i've only seen a handful of episodes of brotherhood, but it was enough for me to know that it is a good series that i will eventually get around to watching one day. as for deathnote, for some reason i always put that and bleach together in my mind, and i don't really have any interest in either. Blue Gender is pretty decent as well.

can't really go wrong with Gundam either.

Posted on May 20, 2012 11:07:17 AM PDT
After watching Rosario Vamipre season 1 & 2, now watching Ah! My Goddess Season 1&2, OVA, and Adventure Mini Goddess. I've never realize I can be so attach to their theme music, anime (they have improved a lot since 90s), and especially story.

Posted on May 20, 2012 1:12:49 PM PDT
aidenraine says:
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Steins;Gate
Highschool DXD (very fanservice heavy, but it's still a good show)
Infinite Stratos
Black Rock Shooter
Fate/Zero
Accel World
Angel Beats! (don't watch the english dub. it's beyond horrible.)

Posted on May 20, 2012 5:52:29 PM PDT
B. Hoover says:
I try to avoid english dubs like the plaque. It's just personal taste, but the American voices sound so goofy and stupid compared to the quick pace and crisp sound of the Japanese language.

Anyone know a reliable tracker for Anime downloads? I'm having a difficult time finding some of the anime mentioned.
Your reply to B. Hoover's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

Posted on May 20, 2012 6:42:08 PM PDT
B. Hoover says:
@Gambler

If you haven't seen Guilty Crown, please do. It's so fantastic, words cannot express how awesome it is. I have been listening to the OST non-stop for a while now. I too get caught up in theme music. One of my favorite parts about watching anime.

Check out this song from GC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kBAgTL2H_s

In reply to an earlier post on May 20, 2012 6:58:38 PM PDT
aidenraine says:
the first OP for guilty crown is so friggin' beautiful, it should be illegal.

http://youtu.be/QgWSJVkS05E

In reply to an earlier post on May 20, 2012 7:04:42 PM PDT
B. Hoover says:
That song is so good...Uplifting, yet sorrowful at the same time. It fits with Guilty Crown so well it makes my head want to explode.

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2012 3:02:41 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 21, 2012 4:36:11 AM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Just Demoed PSVR At Best Buy 25 31 seconds ago
Is Sony too broke to innovate? 1 2 minutes ago
Destiny VGF Clan v6.0 6466 13 minutes ago
Amazon cancels state of decay 2 preorders? 7 52 minutes ago
Cliff Bleszinski Criticizes Xbox One Scorpio: Microsoft Are Trying To Emulate The Smartphone Model 8 52 minutes ago
OT: Republican National Convention and the rest of the stink coming out of Cleveland this week. 1144 54 minutes ago
Microsoft ordered to fix 'excessively intrusive, insecure' Windows 10 22 1 hour ago
Overwatch discussion thread 3027 1 hour ago
OT: #DNCLEAKS i'll leave this here, since 38 1 hour ago
OT: looks like whoever closed out the main OT got banned spamming it to death so I guess this is the new main OT 3833 1 hour ago
OT: New iPhone '7' Releasing in Early September 3 1 hour ago
Games that got mediocre or terrible reviews that you really enjoyed. 165 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  May 20, 2012
Latest post:  May 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions