Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Darksiders 2 'Death Comes for All' gameplay trailer reintroduces the most feared horseman

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 25, 2012 3:41:46 PM PDT
Modern Wolf says:
http://www.neoseeker.com/news/20010-darksiders-2-death-comes-for-all-gameplay-trailer-reintroduces-the-most-feared-horseman/

The Darksiders II media is pouring out of the woodwork today, screenshots and interviews galore. The cherry on top has only just arrived, however, as we've just recieved a brand new trailer featuring our first look at gameplay from the post-apocalyptic action/adventure title. "Death Comes to All" reintroduces Darksiders II's protagonist, Death himself. The second playable horseman of the apocalypse, described as the, "most feared of the horsemen," is just the beginning of what looks to be another stellar title from Vigil Games.

Our first gameplay trailer reintroduces a number of characters from the first Darksiders title, including angels and demons, friend and foe... err, maybe not friend. Not many friends running around in the apocalypse. There's also a good look at some scenery from the new title -- the floating fortress being pulled by giant, flying eel-dragons was particularly epic. The original Darksiders had a grand scope, the extinction of the human race, but Darksiders II seems larger than life -- huge monsters, lethal battles, and the grandest of stakes.

"Only Death can account for the sins of the past," and woe to those who get in his way. Darksiders II looks spectacular, above and beyond its predecessor, and lucky us it's only a few weeks away from its August 14 release date. Coming to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC and eventually Wii U, Darksiders II looks to be one of the best titles of 2012 yet.

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 3:51:12 PM PDT
I keep thinking: how are Strife and Fury (their names for Conquest/Pestilence and Famine) going to top WAR and DEATH, lol.

I think they would be wise to make the third game bring back War and add a new Horseman as a second character you can control. Then game four can bring back Death and add the last Horseman. Otherwise...they kind of peaked early with the good Horsemen.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 25, 2012 3:55:00 PM PDT
Kin-foot says:
They'll just make it 4 player drop in/out co-op.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 25, 2012 3:56:42 PM PDT
That would be sweet.

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 4:01:29 PM PDT
fak.

yes.

can't wait to play it on PC

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 25, 2012 4:06:08 PM PDT
Modern Wolf says:
yea i read an article that said Vigil wanted to make Darksiders 3 with all 4 horsemen so it could be co-op.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 25, 2012 4:23:08 PM PDT
Yes, please.

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 4:27:31 PM PDT
K Archer says:
O.O

The one thing that sucks is its looking like I'll be on vacation when its delivered to me :(

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 25, 2012 4:47:38 PM PDT
Joel H. says:
Darksiders: All 4 One?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Jul 25, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 25, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions