Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

ARRGHHH!!!! I'm sick and tired of all these "gay" "chicken" threads!!! Video games rule!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 79 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 3, 2012 12:03:36 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 3, 2012 12:04:58 PM PDT
new Tron says:
A few things I've thought about over the past few months:

1. PC gaming is awesome. Especially Steam.

2. Infamous 2 - such a fun game.

3. I'm starting to want a 3DS. The library of games is really shaping up to be quite great.

4. There's no shame in enjoying casual iOS games. They're great for the crapper.

5. I didn't like Shadow of the Colossus. Probably because the game worked TOO well. Slaughtering those beautiful colossi for some mute girl I didn't even care for wasn't a good trade off. I'd rather let the colossi roam free and let the girl stay dead/asleep.

6. I've been playing my Nintendo Wii more in the last 8 months than I ever have. Skyward Sword, Xenoblade, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Monster Hunter Tri are great games. I recently bought Pikmin 2, Sin & Punishment Star Successor, and have The Last Story coming soon.

7. Games that are meant to be played cooperatively shouldn't be judged by people who only play them in single player mode. FEAR 3 and Resident Evil 5 are great examples of this. All game journalists should be forced to play co-op games cooperatively before reviewing them.

That is all. Whether you go to Chick Fil A this weekend or not, I hope you have a great weekend.

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 12:04:46 PM PDT
Smarty says:
Just saw that Dawnguard is up on steam...

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2012 12:05:42 PM PDT
new Tron says:
I saw. $20...yikes. I think I'm gonna wait for the GOTY edition. I really want to play Skyrim.

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 12:05:49 PM PDT
PacinoBully says:
Chill out Charlie Brown.

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 12:11:45 PM PDT
I liked playing RE5 solo, played it 15 times, not exaggerating.

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 12:13:02 PM PDT
Solidus says:
Yeah I agree, gay marriage isn't the damn holocaust, fanatics on both sides need to mellow out and STFU.

I'm probably gonna get a 3DS XL when it comes out, I agree that it's library is shaping up quite nicely.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2012 12:15:07 PM PDT
new Tron says:
I've been playing through it with a friend. His wife just had a baby so our game time is somewhat limited, but we just cleared 4-2 last night. I've spent some time farming gems on 4-1 on my own, and I've noticed that Sheva really runs though ammo faster than I'd like. You didn't find this annoying?

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 12:18:59 PM PDT
The Drizzle says:
i got a new xbox last night. dont get to play with it until Sunday though, but its all set up and ready to go.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2012 12:19:38 PM PDT
Nope. I play through once on the easiest setting and fully upgrade the first level magnum. Then unlock infinite ammo, hand her that gun and I don't have to worry.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2012 12:20:33 PM PDT
LogJam says:
Hey! If you don't chill out I'm gonna make out with you. Don't test me!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2012 12:21:17 PM PDT
PacinoBully says:
Trust me, he will do it.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2012 12:23:42 PM PDT
Mallrat says:
I got Infamous 2 yesterday. Can't wait to try it out tonight! I enjoy the first one a lot.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2012 12:24:05 PM PDT
new Tron says:
Can we go to Chik Fil A first?

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 12:24:46 PM PDT
SMH says:
Wait, the chickens are gay now, too?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2012 12:24:53 PM PDT
PacinoBully says:
You two should makeout at CFA. That'll show em.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2012 12:25:02 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 3, 2012 12:25:31 PM PDT
JJ4prez says:
For 19.99 I would pass on the PC version. You guys have so many awesome stuff for free from the mod tools and crap.

I beat Dawnguard on 360 but I paid 14.99 for it. We also don't have a community on it either lol.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2012 12:25:42 PM PDT
new Tron says:
I'm having SO much fun with the game. It's a lot like the first game, but the gameplay is a little tighter, the powers are better (and more varied and useful), there's a great new melee system, and the city is much more colorful and alive. They improved upon the first one in all the right ways. I really liked the first one too.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2012 12:25:45 PM PDT
PacinoBully says:
Cock a doodle doo Mister Man.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2012 12:26:28 PM PDT
No, not the holocaust. Just segregation. A pretty ugly thing in and of itself if you ask me

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 12:27:59 PM PDT
GarionOrb says:
Skyrim is an absolutely amazing game. I was super pissed off at Bethesda for so royally messing up the PS3 version, and they really do need to step up their game in that department. But jeez...playing the game (now that it works) is just an awe-inspiring experience. It deserved all the GOTY awards it got.

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 12:30:25 PM PDT
uncledonnie3 says:
I didn't even know what Chik Fil A was until I read about it on this forum.

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 12:30:26 PM PDT
Marvelous says:
How much better is Infamous 2 over Infamous 1?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2012 12:30:50 PM PDT
Kirksplosion says:
Infamous 2 is probably my favorite super hero game. It's awesome.

I'm saddened by your reaction to Shadow of the Colossus, but I can see where you're coming from.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2012 12:31:45 PM PDT
new Tron says:
I'm torn as to whether I should get the game on PS3 or PC. I know of all the benefits of playing it on PC, but with these long games, I'm finding that I prefer playing them on my console, as it's just a bit more comfortable (recliner, 5.1 surround sound, etc...). I like the PC for co-op games and indie stuff.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2012 12:33:33 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 3, 2012 12:34:00 PM PDT
StriderNeo15 says:
1. I'm still not ready to make the leap.

2. I still haven't played the first

3. You can have mine

4. I only have a crappy Ipod classic

5. I didn't like it either.

6. I played my Wii for about 4 hours after finishing Xenoblade, and they were a pretty crappy 4 hours. Thanks alot Fragile Dreams.

7. I only play single player games.

This post was like 15 minutes in the making, kept getting interupted with work stuff, how rude!

You have a good weekend too buddy.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  34
Total posts:  79
Initial post:  Aug 3, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 31, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions