Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Having BLTs for lunch!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 55 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 28, 2012 11:40:44 AM PDT
[G.H.O.S.T.] says:
How 'bout you? =D

Posted on Jul 28, 2012 11:42:44 AM PDT
French bread pizza. My mouth is already pissed at me, because it usually shreds the roof, but it's in the oven now.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2012 11:44:52 AM PDT
I've got left over pizza from last night but I'm not feeling it right now. I'm at that point where I'm hungry but nothing sounds good so I'm just hungry... Or maybe I'm bored... Can't tell the difference really...

Got two Mountain Dews in the fridge too, haven't had one of these bad boys in a few months.

Posted on Jul 28, 2012 11:48:56 AM PDT
R. J. Gutt says:
Pepperoni Pizza & Orange Juice

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2012 11:49:38 AM PDT
[G.H.O.S.T.] says:
They told me I'll probably be banned from fresh raw fruits and vegetables again in about a week, so I'm taking advantage of anything with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, etc that I can right now. Scored a chef salad yesterday for lunch, got a cheeseburger with everything on it for dinner last night. You don't realize how meaningful lettuce is until you're told you can't have it, lol.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2012 11:51:01 AM PDT
[G.H.O.S.T.] says:
Wow.....pizza seems pretty popular today.

I wouldn't mind having some pizza soon if I can get it from somewhere decent.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2012 11:51:36 AM PDT
I have never liked lettuce and stuff like that so I really don't feel your pain there lol. Salads and such have just never done it for me and I always look at it as rabbit food.

I cut lettuce out of my diet the moment I was created lol.

Cheeseburger sounds pretty good though. I could definitely go for a burger right about now.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2012 11:55:28 AM PDT
user22 says:
Nice! I had french bread pizza for dinner yesterday.

I'm having a bowl of Cheerios for lunch in honor of the London Olympics.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2012 11:56:44 AM PDT
[G.H.O.S.T.] says:
I'm not sure why, but I've always like salad stuff, probably even more than meat (I'm no vegetarian though...not at all).

You couldn't tell from looking at me, but yeah, I love a good salad. And yeah, that cheeseburger was REALLY good with the lettuce, tomatoes, and onions on it.

I got tacos one night about two weeks ago, but it was only the shells and meat (couldn't have any veggies or cheese...bleh), but the meat was pretty good. Tonight I'll be getting them hooked up all the way, so that should be a nice treat.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2012 11:59:02 AM PDT
I'm the black sheep of my family with my disinterest in veggies lol. Growing up all four of them would be chowing down on salads when we went out to eat and there would be me on my Gameboy not even paying attention.

Get some while the getting is good though! If I were in your shoes I'd be chowing down at every chance for fear of having my diet changed.

Also reminds me I need milk.

Posted on Jul 28, 2012 11:59:57 AM PDT
Meatloaf day has been canceled until further notice. We are serving gruel in the cafeteria.

Posted on Jul 28, 2012 12:02:56 PM PDT
Think we're gonna head out to Red Robin.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2012 12:03:59 PM PDT
[G.H.O.S.T.] says:
Oh man....they had my milk banned about 2 weeks ago.........I think I may have had milk every day of my life until then. I was lost, haha.

Posted on Jul 28, 2012 12:06:56 PM PDT
Sisyphus says:
Gonna hit up Chick-fil-a. Mmmmmmm... bigotry.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2012 12:07:28 PM PDT
I remember you posting something about that on Facebook but the ban didn't seem to last too long for ya. Hopefully they won't be restricting your diet too much more. I know I wouldn't be a happy camper being told I could eat certain things.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2012 12:07:34 PM PDT
No one can talk about Chick-Fil-A anymore this week.

At least not until Thursday, when I can get some CFA.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2012 12:08:38 PM PDT
J. Pardee says:
Who is banning you from eating these foods?

I could have lo mein for yet a fourth day in a row but I feel like being bad right now and getting a chicken sandwich.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2012 12:20:02 PM PDT
I had fish for lunch while watching woman's volleyball...I should have saved it for Swimming!!!

But...i know exactly what you mean about craving something that either you can't have or don't have...It never fails....Just when i don't have any milk is when i really really gotta have it most!!!

Why is that i wonder???

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2012 12:24:51 PM PDT
[G.H.O.S.T.] says:
Long story. They got me in out of town, hospitalized in solitary confinement. They control pretty much everything I do.

Don't roll around in toxic chemicals in an attempt to gain super powers they said.......It'll only make you sick they said. NAY I said! And now I'm here. =)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2012 12:28:16 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 28, 2012 12:29:01 PM PDT
Are You bionic???...Maybe testing for allergies???

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2012 12:29:41 PM PDT
[G.H.O.S.T.] says:
Not yet...they're working on it though.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2012 12:31:04 PM PDT
Do they realize that you can materialize and disappear at will???

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2012 12:38:02 PM PDT
[G.H.O.S.T.] says:
I'm waiting for just the right moment....and then some doctor's drilling himself in the penis.

It will amuse me.

Posted on Jul 28, 2012 12:40:27 PM PDT
I'm having a chicken salad sandwich w/spicy mayo. I like to add avocado and sprouts with some crunchy-ass lettuce.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2012 12:44:04 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 28, 2012 12:48:12 PM PDT
Well i will say that you have a vivid imagination son....*smiles*...What if the doctor's a woman during your disappearing act???

I'm lovin these stories about athletes traveling all around the world playing games and competing!!!...Sounds like a real career!!!
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  13
Total posts:  55
Initial post:  Jul 28, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions