Customer Discussions

Video Games forum

Showing 1-25 of 1000 discussions
Discussion Replies Latest Post
OT: my grandma what big bewbs you have! The better to motorboat you with my dear. 393 13 seconds ago
Half-Life is still amazing, and its best parts are rarely replicated 5 1 minute ago
OT: How American parenting is killing the American marriage 74 1 minute ago
This week in gaming: 10/20-10/23 45 2 minutes ago
OT: Week 7 of the NFL The year the Cowboys finally show some promise and Manning and the Broncos are Amurica's favorite team. WHO YA GOT! 161 21 minutes ago
After reaching level 28 in destiny. I'm bored. 165 50 minutes ago
5 random songs 1148 1 hour ago
Badger's Impressions/Review - Borderlands The Pre-Sequel 33 1 hour ago
Zen Pinball 2: South Park Tables 21 1 hour ago
Gargoyle's Quest II and Demon's Crest Coming to The Wii U on Halloween 7 1 hour ago
OT: Sexiest scene in a movie, TV Show, and/or video game you've ever seen 26 1 hour ago
Why don't more games have enemy types as unique as Splicers and Big Daddies? 9 1 hour ago
Dragon Age Inquisition Inquisitor's Edition Available for Pre-Order at GS 21 1 hour ago
Woolfe: The Red Hood Diaries 5 1 hour ago
dis one time i farted rly loud and scared my cat... den my cat bite me and i bleed onto my favorite pillow 476 2 hours ago
I just seen the Far Cry 4 trailer on my dashboard and i really want the game but i am so sick of playing as a white hero in exotic locations(it ruins the game authenticity) 26 2 hours ago
Valve Pulls Game Off Steam After Dev Threatens Gabe Newell Online 19 2 hours ago
12 years ago, one of the most talented lead singers in Rock history passed away. 469 2 hours ago
PS4 Exclusive Bloodborne Graphics "Off The Charts," Sony Exec Says 29 2 hours ago
Favorite movie ever, ONE ONLY !!... 126 2 hours ago
Do You Think RROD Will Return? I know A Lot Of People Who Went PS4 Only Because Of It. 56 2 hours ago
rumor: Wiiu could see...... 14 3 hours ago
Sony getting hacked again?!? Playstation network having persistent issues for the past week. 7 3 hours ago
OT: Microsoft chief Nadella earned $84 million in 2014 8 4 hours ago
Take a break from a game and then have to download... 3 4 hours ago
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 Next ›

Search Customer Discussions