Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Anybody know where to get game cases?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 30, 2012 2:38:08 PM PDT
I ask because I remember people mentioning having ordered game cases and manuals from someplace or another for cheap. Anybody have recommendations?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 30, 2012 2:41:28 PM PDT
[G.H.O.S.T.] says:
For specific games? I'd check eBay out. I've ordered cases and manuals from there before after getting a good deal on a used game that lacked one or the other.

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 2:42:27 PM PDT
EBay...but sometimes it isn't cheap

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 2:46:07 PM PDT
just order dvd cases off amazon and print out the box art thats what i do, i got 100 dvds for 10.99 then i went to staples and used there nice printers/paper types and printed them off my cd. im at work but when i get back i can give you the website has almost every games box art

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 30, 2012 7:11:47 PM PDT
"im at work but when i get back i can give you the website has almost every games box art"

That would be great, actually. I'm not sure I like the solution for all of the games that I'd want to get cases for, but there's one or two that this could work for.

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 7:26:21 PM PDT
This is one that I found,hope its what you are looking for

http://shop.bresoftware.com/Like-New_c_209.html

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 30, 2012 7:58:38 PM PDT
I actually found that one already, though I wasn't sure how reliable it is. I'd feel more comfortable if I could pay with Paypal.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 30, 2012 11:41:30 PM PDT
http://www.thecoverproject.net/

It's pretty much the same thing as having the original case, i put min ein bluray cases so i could have more shelf space
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jun 30, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 30, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions