Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

R&C: Quest for Booty

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-27 of 27 posts in this discussion
Posted on May 11, 2012 6:57:06 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 11, 2012 6:58:43 AM PDT
Breeze says:
Going Commando > Ratchet & Clank > Up Your Arsenal (it isn't worse than the original, but it did nothing to set itself apart from the 2nd, other than adding more exp. grinding and had an unfunny joke of a plot) > Tools of Destruction > Crack in Time > Deadlocked > Quest for Booty.
To be fair, I think Tools of Destruction should probably be higher, but there's something about it that sucks me out of the game and makes the whole thing feels hollower than I know it should. It makes me feel like I'm playing a memory of me playing the game, despite not having played it before. Or like the game exists only in my head, despite the fact that I'm looking right at it. In other words, it's probably some sort of personal issue and I can't blame the game for that.

EDIT: Secret Agent Clank should be between Tools of Destruction and Crack of Time.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 11:14:47 AM PDT
T. Nguyen says:
The case states that it is a Target exclusive.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
The Death Penalty - Yay or Nay? 21 5 minutes ago
nintnedo is irrelevant 26 5 minutes ago
I just realized Microsoft's goal all along 4 6 minutes ago
OT: Cable Cutters- Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV... other? 40 14 minutes ago
OT: My Fame: An Update 13 18 minutes ago
"Oculus Rift is an overwhelming disappointment" says Digital Trends review 8 31 minutes ago
Overwatch discussion thread 1449 32 minutes ago
Xbox One S Is Not 40% Smaller. Microsoft Caught In A Lie And More False Advertising. 28 38 minutes ago
Steam sale: Whadya bouyin'? 96 38 minutes ago
Microsoft cheats buyers of 500GB & 1TB Slim models: vertical stand not included! 10 39 minutes ago
Weekend gaming 06/24 - 06/26: Obama criticisizes publication of top fast food in conjunction with E3 conference. "We already have an obesity epidemic, the last thing I need is Phil Spencer encouraging people to shovel down Chick Fil A waffle fries." 62 1 hour ago
Microsoft and their console 24 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  17
Total posts:  27
Initial post:  May 10, 2012
Latest post:  May 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions