Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

What's happening in your world of gaming?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 106 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2012 9:18:36 AM PDT
Garion I don't know if you're only into military style FPS, but there's a lot of non-CoD FPS on the market worth playing. Some of which are Singularity, Bulletstorm, Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Xbox 360, Syndicate, New Electronic Arts Sdvg Crysis 2 Limited Edition Product Type Xbox 360 Game Video Action Adventure and of course Borderlands.

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2012 9:19:22 AM PDT
Congrats Billy!

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2012 9:19:56 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 7, 2012 9:24:39 AM PDT
Kirksplosion says:
Yeah, some people thought we were crazy/overly strict for going with a schedule, but she was sleeping through the night very quickly. We were pleased with it. Heh, now that we're not really on a feeding/napping schedule anymore, it's become a bit more difficult for me. The routine helped me to know what was wrong with her when she cried, now I struggle a bit more to figure it out.

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2012 9:20:26 AM PDT
Tiger cyclops...cool. Anytime my friend.

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2012 9:22:15 AM PDT
Sars says:
yeah my kid is almost 6 months and we have him on a good scheduale. Sometimes it changes depending on when he eats at day care. but we normally bring him home and play with him. feed him between 7-730 and then he goes to bed int he living room. wake him up at 1030-11 and he normally sleeps till 6 or 7. I normally have to wake him up in the morning before work. we always try to feed him before he starts crying. eveyone just has to find a scheduale that works good for them.

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2012 9:23:18 AM PDT
Punk! says:
That's our goal, and we're hoping for that at 3 months old, she's actually really close right now, we just have to get up at 2:30-3am for a feed right now.

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2012 9:28:48 AM PDT
Sars says:
yeah, at about 3 months my son would sleep about 5-6 hours at night. It wasnt to bad. I can handle six hours of strait sleep, its when you have to wake up every hour or so that kills you.

Posted on May 7, 2012 9:30:14 AM PDT
PacinoBully says:
Whats with all the baby talk in the VGF today? This like the 3rd thread that has been taken over by baby talk.

http://www.amazon.com/forum/baby/ref=cm_cd_dp_rft_tft_fp?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=FxSKWDWQRZ03WU

Enjoy! :-)

Posted on May 7, 2012 9:33:21 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 7, 2012 9:33:58 AM PDT
Dark Souls PvP has been my obsession for the last 2 & 1/2 months...I'm finally getting my parrying down super clean.

If I ever get bored of DS then I need to put some work into Record of Agarest War, I'm almost done with the first generation.

After that I will jump on the Vita and complete P3P, then I can finally open up the sealed Disgaea 3 Vita game that's been sitting for over 3 weeks now.

Posted on May 7, 2012 9:35:59 AM PDT
We had our baby on 4/15 and he gets very fussy and cranky around 3-4AM. Trying to switch his active hours to more of a daytime when he seems to pretty much sleep and eat and nothing else, but it's tricky.

If you guys have tips on what works, that's be great. it's been a hard 3 weeks for the mrs, who is so not a night person.

Posted on May 7, 2012 9:41:24 AM PDT
J. says:
Is he sleeping in his own room yet? Moving our daughter into the nursery helped us establish a shedule that was easier to follow.

Sleep and eating is really all they do at that age.

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2012 9:53:34 AM PDT
Sars says:
Its tough at that age. You really cant keep them awake because they need to sleep like 18-20 hours a day. Give it about a month and you will definently start to get a pattern. My kid slept with us till about 3 moths, and then we moved him to his crib.

My kid is all courious about everything now and he likes my ps3. every time i leave he scooches over to it and starts chewing the cordes, or my head set. Im gonna buy something to put it on so he will stop though.

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2012 9:56:27 AM PDT
Civilization V. A lot of fun. Takes me 8 hours or so just to play a single game. Game got bad ratings, I'm assuming it is because you buy the disc, but have to activate it through steam. Annoying.

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2012 10:17:42 AM PDT
Absolutely. Even though I have to work, I still get up every time and change the diaper and burp after the feeding (breast feeding, not much I can do there :p).

Posted on May 7, 2012 10:20:23 AM PDT
Making my way (slowly) through Dark Souls and taking breaks with easier stuff: Might and Magic, Borderlands, and demos for all the XBLA titles the VGF recommended.

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2012 10:38:19 AM PDT
Thanks buddy!

Posted on May 7, 2012 11:20:08 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 7, 2012 11:27:42 AM PDT
Alien Fodder says:
Yesterday I had to restart ME2 from the beginning after having the game repeatedly freezing on me and locking out my Xbox (couldn't turn it off without unplugging it). Since it was the only game doing this I thought it was because of the disc being defective so I bought a new game but it didn't change anything. After an entire week of searching for a solution and reading about other people's experience with the same problem, I finally solved it (I just need to keep my gamesave file under 1 MB at all times).

The same thing happened to PS3 gamers when the game was released two years ago and for some reason, EA seemed to believe that the problem is only occurring with the PS3 so they only released a patch for the PS3, leaving Xbox gamers in the dust. Also, it seems that the patch didn't even solve the problem. Sheeesh! :( But the worst part in all this is that the same problem has been occurring with ME3 and neither Bioware or EA has managed to come up with a definitive solution.

I'm glad I managed to find a solution to my problem but I know that a lot of other gamers who ended up in the same situation weren't so lucky. I'm not surprised about EA's "WTFC" attitude but I'm extremely disappointed in Bioware...

Posted on May 7, 2012 11:24:05 AM PDT
Technosapien says:
Still playing Xenoblade. Also working on getting the platinum trophy in Kingdoms of Amalur.

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2012 11:25:34 AM PDT
Oh that stinks Alien...sorry to hear that.

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2012 11:25:42 AM PDT
Punk! says:
#47?

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2012 11:33:53 AM PDT
Technosapien says:
Yup

Posted on May 7, 2012 11:35:46 AM PDT
Prankster says:
Playing through God of War 3. Just got in an hour of gaming during the weekend. It's a fantastic game though and I didn't feel like putting it down really but had to turn off the PS3 after beating Hermes.

Posted on May 7, 2012 12:02:51 PM PDT
JO MOMMA says:
In my gaming world: i finally reached level 45 on Battlefield 3 on saturday so i was able to start Batman AC.

Ill be getting Fable Heroes this weekend since my daughter and son want to play it and we can co op.

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2012 12:05:07 PM PDT
I personally love the God of War series...the first was my personal favorite, followed closely by the second.

Posted on May 7, 2012 1:20:00 PM PDT
R. Musyoki says:
Red Dead Redemption is happening in my gaming world. Starting over since the first of the year, and I'm enjoying it greatly. Also playing through Dead Space again, and I got Fatal Frame 2 for PS2, which I'm also loving when I want a scare with atmosphere.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xa777ff48)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  45
Total posts:  106
Initial post:  May 7, 2012
Latest post:  May 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions