Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

ICO/Shadow Collection

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 16, 2012 8:57:40 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 16, 2012 9:04:13 AM PDT
PacinoBully says:
So gamefly has it for sale used for $25 plus tax with free shipping. Good price or can I find it cheaper somewhere else? I just like using gf since it comes with everything like new (except for the disc of course)

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 16, 2012 8:58:15 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 16, 2012 8:58:23 AM PDT
I grabbed it for $24.99 from Best Buy awhile back during a sale. That's the cheapest I've seen it for.

It's definitely worth it.

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 9:00:06 AM PDT
pokritz says:
the better "collection" games are tough to find at great prices...that aside, i'd go for it @ 25. no dlc or codes and gamelfy is awesome.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 16, 2012 9:02:17 AM PDT
JWK says:
Did the same thing! Must have been the same BB sale I hit up a couple of weeks after it released. I got God of War: Origins Collection, Ico/SotC Collection, and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for $70. That was a good day...

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 9:02:42 AM PDT
HorizonBrave says:
Buy it now! Buy it!!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 16, 2012 9:05:34 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 16, 2012 9:06:33 AM PDT
JWK says:
Also, because it's a used PS3 game, you don't need to worry much about scratches. I've bought many used games for the system and only a single launch window game had a scratch on it (Ninja Gaiden Sigma, I believe. Still worked flawlessly, though). Every other game I've bought used looks like the disc is brand new. A few of my 360 used games are pretty scratched up, and I wouldn't ever order a used 360 game from Gamefly; I've got to actually see the disc first.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 16, 2012 9:14:41 AM PDT
PacinoBully says:
I've bought dozens of games for 360 used. They have all worked great. GF is a great company. One time my package had been ripped (probably could have worded that better) and someone stole the disk but put the case back in. Probably some jerk USPS guy (glad you're going broke) and I called them up, gave me back my money and told me to just toss out the case. Talked agent into sending me another one for the same price too since I had got it on sale.

Love GF but they are just too slow with their shipping of rental games so I just use them for used game sales.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 16, 2012 9:18:43 AM PDT
Soulshine says:
"Buy it!" is my first thought.
"$25 is a good price" is my second.
Third is a mix of Shadow music and a few of my favorite collosi, so thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 16, 2012 9:22:06 AM PDT
JWK says:
"One time my package had been ripped (probably could have worded that better)"

Lol! That was perfect. Yeah, USPS sucks. Sorry about that.

Good to hear that you haven't had problems with used 360 discs. After finding a few scratches on used games, I tend to be pretty particular of what I buy on 360.

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 9:27:31 AM PDT
GarionOrb says:
Definitely more than worth it at $25.

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 10:09:59 AM PDT
PacinoBully says:
How long of a game is SOTC? Probably not going to even touch ICO, mainly interested in Shadow.

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 10:12:26 AM PDT
GarionOrb says:
SOTC took me about 10 hours. Ico was about 4-6 hours.

I highly suggest playing Ico first as the ending to SOTC will have tremendous impact if you do. Ico is just as majestic and moving.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 16, 2012 10:14:03 AM PDT
Kirksplosion says:
Probably about 12 hours or so.

SOTC is my favorite of the two, but you should definitely play both - they're fantastic.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Apr 16, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions