Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now STEM
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: We've all missed a very important anniversary

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 26 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 11, 2012 9:21:17 AM PDT
Kirksplosion says:
You should all be ashamed. Over one year ago, on July 7, 2011 at 1:55:27 PM PDT, the great Amazon deities descended amongst our lowly ranks, and blessed us with a marvelous gift. The "Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum" thread was sat atop our forum like a benevolent figurehead on the prow of our sad, little vessel that is the VGF.

And we all forgot this anniversary. I beg you now, oh, great AmaMods, please don't ban us. We offer our fealty, and, as a sacrifice, our posts containing naughty words. May you gobble them up with great haste and random discrimination. Amen.

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 9:21:49 AM PDT
DVvM says:
It would be awesome if they would delete that thread.

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 9:21:58 AM PDT
Kirksplosion says:
Now look upon the Great Post, and reflect -

http://www.amazon.com/forum/video%20games/ref=cm_cd_fp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1T1DM93QU4XL1&cdThread=TxBJTW6SDESWHK

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 9:23:53 AM PDT
Athas says:
you know, I still haven't clicked on that thread as of yet, it was always up there on top and my eyes just glazed over it after awhile like wall decorations.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 9:24:53 AM PDT
We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 9:25:25 AM PDT
it is what it is

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 9:28:37 AM PDT
Wait a second I was the one who killed that thread... So am I like Achilles or something?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 9:32:40 AM PDT
LogJam says:
Oh forgive us our wrongdoings Amazon! May the wailings of a thousand console arguments bless your ears! As a sacrifice, I offer myself, the lowly LogJam. Take me into thine far-reaching, electronic arms to your big computer mainframe in the sky so my brothers and sisters (jk, we're all dudes here probably) may be saved.

OR, allow me safe passage through the moderations, Amazon, and I shall be your messiah, spreading the good word of your sales and fantastic pre-order incentives. Do this for me, your true son LogJam, and I shall heal these heathens. And also bless them with JO jokes.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 9:34:22 AM PDT
Kirksplosion says:
Hmm, nah. I think it's more like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze (just bear with me here). "Yay! Yay! We defeated Shredder when this building collapsed. Oh...wait...a hand reaching through the rubble. He still lives, and now he's Super Shredder!!!"

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 9:38:04 AM PDT
McAwesomeo says:
Same, until someone went through all the topics linking to it to drive the post count to 9999. I was somewhat irritated at that.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 9:41:17 AM PDT
PacinoBully says:
"May you gobble them up with great haste and random discrimination."

LOL

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 9:41:54 AM PDT
Yeah with the lame-ass "Who shall win?" post. What a sickening way to end it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 9:42:04 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 11, 2012 9:43:26 AM PDT
M. Ogre says:
The "Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum" thread.

I mostly don't notice it anymore. But when I do, I think of it as a decaying, bloated corpse strung from the hanging tree. The Grand Amah of Amazon has decreed that it shall hang there in perpetuity as a caution to those who pass under it: "We're here, and we're watching you..."

I make sure no one is looking, and pee on the base of the tree.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 9:44:34 AM PDT
I dunno, the beast has laid in silence since March 9th and thus far has shown no signs of returning.

But if that foul beast should ever rear it's ugly head again the hero of the Video Game Forum will rise again as a champion of the people!

@ Cheezeman3000

Coming from someone with the name "Cheezeman3000" I'm not going to take too much stock in your opinion on my cheesy one liner.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 9:45:13 AM PDT
I think to think of it as a trophy mounted up on the wall above my fire place.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 9:46:33 AM PDT
M. Ogre says:
My first thought was actually that it was a severed head mounted on a spike above the city gate.

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 9:48:15 AM PDT
That might have been a useful thread... alas.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 9:49:44 AM PDT
Well let's hope this isn't a Beowulf situation and the thread's mother comes looking for who killed it.

You guys will protect me right?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 9:59:35 AM PDT
Kirksplosion says:
Oh yeah, man, no problem. I mean, that turned out well for Beowulf, right?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 10:04:10 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 11, 2012 10:04:40 AM PDT
M. Ogre says:
No.

I'm sure you've heard the term "fair weather friends"?

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 10:04:24 AM PDT
Benpachi says:
**** that ****, stupid ****ing feedback forum. ****!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 10:09:05 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jul 11, 2012 11:13:01 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 10:10:17 AM PDT
Benpachi says:
Precisely.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 10:11:56 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jul 11, 2012 11:13:06 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 10:12:50 AM PDT
Nobody forgot, they just all tried to post on the thread itself and couldn't.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
playstation 4 *sony fix these issues* 48 26 seconds ago
One of Apple's biggest shareholders says: Fuqq this pos company, I am done with you 9 2 minutes ago
OT: Why Conservative Christians Fear the Affirmation of Transgender Identity: Accepting the very existence of trans* people is an act that threatens conservative Christians' image of G*d. 221 3 minutes ago
Boehner calls Cruz `Lucifer in the flesh' 26 17 minutes ago
Why can't EA make a game as good as Destiny? 37 26 minutes ago
Dark Souls III Community Help Thread - **Expect Spoilers** 1506 33 minutes ago
OT: Prince or Michael Jackson - Who was the bigger drug-addled fool? 6 39 minutes ago
Weekend gaming 04/28 - 04/30: Clinton accuses Bernie Sanders of attacking her in a North Carolina bathroom. Allegation includes biological warfare; FBI investigation concludes foul stench surprised her was copy of Quantum Break Sanders left in toilet. 83 44 minutes ago
OT: NFL Draft Tonight 269 49 minutes ago
xbox one *microsoft fix these issues* 12 49 minutes ago
Tokyo Mirage SE Live on Amazon 6 53 minutes ago
OT: STUDY: Transgender People Experience Discrimination Trying To Use Bathrooms 430 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  15
Total posts:  26
Initial post:  Jul 11, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions