Customer Discussions > Weight Loss forum

Has anyone heard of the "my fat cure" weight loss program?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 57 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 12, 2010 8:22:29 AM PST
This is yet another diet my husbnd has started. I just don't know much about it, I read a few things online about it. In this diet, you spray twice a day with HCG spray and eat only twice a day, and its a diet of 500 calories for the first 43 days. First of all, I tried to explain anyone dropping to 500 calories a day is going to lose weight. I don't think the diet is healthy....no vitamin D in anything for those 43 days. They do suggest taking a multi vitamin. Well just looking to see if anyone else has done this, the spray was $80.00 and I wonder if it's even real?!?!?!

Posted on Jan 12, 2010 3:18:19 PM PST
C. Wayne says:
What you might be looking for is the false fat diet

The False Fat Diet: The Revolutionary 21-Day Program for Losing the Weight You Think Is Fat

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2010 1:56:21 PM PST
Puhcho says:
How is the diet coming along for your husband?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2010 5:58:31 PM PST
Barbara King says:
I've heard of this spray and the hype, Is it working for your husband?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2010 7:04:30 AM PST
eyes opened says:
DO not follow that advice and try to live on 500 calories per day you're going to screw up you metabolism really bad and then you'll gain weight on a normal diet

Posted on Feb 21, 2010 7:30:43 AM PST
The Fat Cure is Dr. Simeon's Protocol (google "simeon's pounds and inches) resurrected by Kevin Trudeau. Pay him no attention, but do read Simeon's pounds and inches and then go to Youtube and search for +HCG. Hundreds of users are vlogging about their results. I have lost 35 pounds to date. If you follow the protocol you will not regain the weight. HCG can be taken orally, injected or used transdermally as a cream. Do not blindly follow what others are saying--do the research yourself. I have had nothing but good results--losing and maintaining.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2010 8:08:46 AM PST
Thats what this diet states that it gets your metabolism going again by resetting the hyper-thelmus in the brain. I don't know - it sounded like a bunch of non-sense to me. He didn't stick to it exactly and I never thought being such a somewhat heavy person, eating 500 calories a day and being a hard working heavy equipment mechanic, that this was a healthy way to go. He lost some, and seeing him every day I didn't notice but he claims to have lost 46 pounds in 43 days.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2010 8:13:24 AM PST
He said he lost 46 pounds in the 43 days. He didn't follow the diet exact - I see him every day and I didn't see a big difference. I know his pants got alittle loose.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2010 5:41:40 AM PST
Lynne on Fox says:
Toni -
I wonder if you can help me? I want to try this product but I can't seem to talk to a real person about it. I did read the book that Dr Simeon put out and it makes sense. I just need to know where to go for some strong questions I have about the diet while on this HCG and the follow up. Everything cost $39.00 or so and I want to make sure I can continue on the regiment as I have a family I prepare meals for. Can you help me decide?

Thanks Lynne

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2010 3:25:02 PM PST
Lynne,

There is tons of help out there. The first place I would go is www.youtube.com. The person I imitated on this journey is "mamaclok." Search for her videos and watch them. She has info on where to buy and supplies. From there, you may want to subscribe to several others who are subscribed to Mamaclok. There is a large community there. We all help each other out by sharing our experiences. There is also a yahoo group called "hcgdieters" that has lots of information. If you have a facebook account. Do a search for "hcg". Several of us have facebook accounts with "hcg" in our names. This is also a helpful group. Do the research yourself and make up your own mind whether or not this is for you.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2010 4:17:20 PM PST
Lynne on Fox says:
Thanks Toni this was helpful. I did find some help today. It seem rather simple if you are use to eating healthy anyhow. I did order some of the homepathic HCG and now I am seeing some negative stuff that can happen mentioned on the internet. I wonder if anyone that is healthy would worry. My Dr has not heard of this diet. Go figure?

Posted on Jul 28, 2010 11:33:36 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jul 28, 2010 11:39:29 AM PDT]

Posted on Jul 28, 2010 2:59:57 PM PDT
Maverick says:
Don't bother with any diets. I have tried lots. You need a lifestyle change. I bought the primal blueprint and visit www.marksdailyapple.com and I have lost weight and have improved my health effortlessly. Lots of people with diabetes, low energy, depression, joint problems, etc have benefited. Read the forums on Marksdailyapple and you will notice lots of people have improved their health without sacrificing health to lose weight.

Posted on Jul 30, 2010 6:44:40 PM PDT
I am now into my 18th day on the HCG diet and have lost 17 lbs. I started this diet through a medical dr's office. It is a bit rough sometimes with the 500 calorie a day diet but truly I have not felt this good in years. Find a reputable dr. that deals with the HCG diet and get on the plan, it's well worth it.

Posted on Aug 2, 2010 3:56:31 PM PDT
Tally says:
i used my fat cure as well as the shots. Saw no difference between the two but with both I felt like I had morning sickness the entire time. I also got sick after about 3 weeks on each of them. They work great for losing weight but I never felt good. The HCG affects me like being pregnant. You will lose weight and quick if you don't have the side effects I had. The My fat cure is a kosher version of the product developed by some jewish guy, it is reasonably priced and seems to work as well as the shots did.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 9, 2010 7:09:46 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 9, 2010 7:11:56 PM PDT
Kyle says:
I've done the My Fat Cure and if you follow the diet it absolutely works. It is very expensive in comparrison- $75 a bottle. I lost 25 lbs in six weeks and it wasn't that hard- as long as you do the two day pig out before. If not you will starve. I've done it both ways. My wife lost the same amount and it is much harder for her to lose weight. I'm trying this one as I want to lose more and don't want to pay as much.

By the way- I would have NEVER tried the Fat Cure or even this if not for knowing someone who did it and lost a bunch of weight and Kevin Trudeau has nothing to do with the Fat Cure. If he did I would not have done it even with a friends reccomendation. He is a total scammer.

Posted on Aug 29, 2010 11:41:44 PM PDT
BookLover says:
Hi, i lost 15 pounds in about two months and have kept it off by following the advice in Follow Your Hunger to the Body of Your Dreams by Zara Neville.
It's not about a low carb lifestyle, it's about following your body's inner cues to lose weight. It was very simple and straigtforward and easy to follow. I thoroughly recommend this book to anyone with weight issues. Here is the link.Follow Your Hunger to the Body of Your Dreams!

Posted on Sep 8, 2010 9:50:52 PM PDT
foodfun says:
Well, there's a reason anorexics are skinny. And why their hair falls out.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 4, 2010 5:48:15 PM PDT
Thanks Toni. I am thinking about trying it. I need to lose 30 pounds to get back to my weight of 115. After I turned 50 the weight come along and fast. My cousin is on this and she lost her weight. She is older than me. So I think I will try it.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 4, 2010 6:31:26 PM PDT
This is great information. Thanks Toni

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 6, 2010 3:34:53 PM PDT
R. Gros says:
I too did the My Fat Cure spray and felt bad the whole time. I did lose 10 lbs the first week but couldn't continue because of the way it made me feel.

Posted on Dec 30, 2011 8:20:11 AM PST
Julia says:
Does anyone know where the KetoMist site, formerly My Fat Cure site went? All sites are down with the exception of an email contact. The site only states currently ketomist is unavailable.. Did someone get hurt on this such as medical consequences? I have a spray of the Ketomist I was gong to start after the 1st but now I am a little scared.

Please help if anyone knows.

Posted on Dec 30, 2011 8:20:39 AM PST
Julia says:
Does anyone know where the KetoMist site, formerly My Fat Cure site went? All sites are down with the exception of an email contact. The site only states currently ketomist is unavailable.. Did someone get hurt on this such as medical consequences? I have a spray of the Ketomist I was gong to start after the 1st but now I am a little scared.

Please help if anyone knows.

Posted on Jan 2, 2012 11:30:45 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 2, 2012 12:35:38 PM PST]

Posted on Jan 2, 2012 3:31:56 PM PST
On a Mission says:
A couple of years ago, my sister, brother-in-law and I did the Ketomist program. Back then it was called My Fat Cure, I believe. It worked great. Not only the pounds, but also the fat rolls disappeared. No sagging skin after a 36 lb loss in 42 days. It is based on a program developed by an Italian doctor a good many years ago. The difference between his and many oher HCG programs and the KetoMist is that the Ketomist is a spray you apply twice a day, while other HCG programs are based on injections. In other words, you have to go to the doctor or who ever gives you the shots, twice a day.
Now it seems that our good ol' FDA is at it again. Too bad, because this spray was highly effective, easy and safe. I hope they will be recognized for their safety record.
I just now looked for the link and found this for those who wondered where the site went:

"VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:

As you may have heard, the FDA& FTC are cracking
down on sellers of homeopathic HCG - see my blog
post here before the site is removed:

The FDA and the HCG Diet- Banned?

Even though KetoMist is NOT one of the 7 companies
that received letters from the FDA, we are going to
halt all sales of KetoMist as of Monday, Dec. 26th,
at Midnight (12:00am Tues 12/27)

We will be removing ALL site pages, including the
Support Group site and Help Desk in order to ensure
we are compliant with all of the FTC & FDA guidelines.

We hope to resume sales of KetoMist in a few months,
if possible."

btw, before anyone screams about the 500 calories a day diet, you better first read the information by the Italian doctor and why this is NOT dangerous. I believe that the danger is in the "shots" given by doctors and possibly others.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Weight Loss forum (315 discussions)

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Can anyone recommend a healthy fast weight loss program or book that works? 399 22 hours ago
Anyone tried Xentrafen? 2 2 days ago
Movies that expose workout women as bullies are needed 0 12 days ago
Phentaslim 30 12 days ago
I am following a healthy diet, exercising and I am gaining weight!! What am I doing wrong???!!!! 151 Nov 25, 2014
I'm having trouble losing any weight!! 159 Nov 25, 2014
Does herbalife work? 84 Nov 25, 2014
need help buring off this belly 26 Oct 9, 2014
how can i loose weight when i cant move around cause of my health, like slipd disk in my back, and my feet and legs are swollen with fluid, astma, and more, i tried dieting but it dont work 43 Oct 9, 2014
Best Ways To Lose Weight? 9 Oct 9, 2014
180lbs. 5 foot 4 in. 19 yr. old in need of effective weight loss help 118 Sep 4, 2014
Efficient and lasting weight loss products and tips 1 Sep 4, 2014

This discussion

Discussion in:  Weight Loss forum
Participants:  34
Total posts:  57
Initial post:  Jan 12, 2010
Latest post:  Apr 3, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 11 customers

Search Customer Discussions