Customer Discussions > Weight Loss forum

Mental, Physical, Spritual, Financial Health.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 8, 2012 6:27:49 AM PDT
Carl Dunlap says:
Is mental, physical, spritual or financial health most important.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2012 12:39:42 AM PDT
They're all important. That's like asking someone to pick which kid has the least value, which letter in the alphabet has the least value, or which number could we scratch off the planet.

All have value. They can't be rated. I'm guessing that you are hawking a book on the forums. Am I right?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2012 4:23:20 AM PDT
Carl Dunlap says:
Hawking something? Always. It is not a book though. Your tone sounds like you are frustrated or am I negative interperting again. If you are frustrated read the story and be entertained for a few minutes....enjoy and thanks for the reply. www.joannasadventures.wordpress.com. Bad press is better than no press....when you are hawking something. Hope this answers your question. I choose physical as most important for my answer. It could be debated.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Weight Loss forum (313 discussions)

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Phentaslim 26 9 days ago
I am following a healthy diet, exercising and I am gaining weight!! What am I doing wrong???!!!! 146 13 days ago
Can anyone recommend a healthy fast weight loss program or book that works? 390 14 days ago
how can i loose weight when i cant move around cause of my health, like slipd disk in my back, and my feet and legs are swollen with fluid, astma, and more, i tried dieting but it dont work 42 15 days ago
need help buring off this belly 25 15 days ago
180lbs. 5 foot 4 in. 19 yr. old in need of effective weight loss help 118 15 days ago
Best Ways To Lose Weight? 8 15 days ago
I'm having trouble losing any weight!! 157 15 days ago
Efficient and lasting weight loss products and tips 1 15 days ago
Javita really works! 0 Aug 5, 2014
Advocare - Kidney Stones? 11 Jul 30, 2014
Breakfast cancelling is effective to lose weight 73 Jul 6, 2014

This discussion

Discussion in:  Weight Loss forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jun 8, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions