Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Now STEM Toys & Games
Customer Discussions > Western Romance forum

Eyes of Silver, Eyes of Gold, new western historical ebook

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-36 of 36 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 1, 2010 10:02:53 AM PDT
elleoco says:
@ Sue B

Thanks for letting me know. When you are done with the book, if you are interested, I posted an extra chapter on my website - www.oconnellauthor.com.

Ellen O'Connell

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2010 9:20:34 PM PDT
regularjane says:
Hi Ellen, I loved your book (especially your heroine!) and am wonder when your next book is due out. I saw on your web site that you have a historical for November, but can't find a listing anywhere.

Susan

Posted on Nov 2, 2010 2:40:09 AM PDT
I really enjoyed Eyes and am looking forward to the new one: its November! will it be out this month?

Posted on Nov 2, 2010 10:21:02 PM PDT
elleoco says:
Hi Vandana and romance junkette - My new western historical, Sing My Name, is just going to beta readers right now. I hope to have the Kindle edition on Amazon in mid-November. The paperback might be a week or so behind since the process takes longer, but it looks like having it available this month is going to work out. Thanks for letting me know you enjoyed the book.

Ellen O'Connell

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2010 1:38:00 AM PDT
Butterfly says:
Absolutely LOVE this book! It's my new all-time favorite. Thank goodness it's available on Kindle - I would have worn out a paperback I've re-read it so many times!

Ms. O'Connell, do you plan to write any others like it? A sequel, for instance, or a book starring one of the secondary characters - maybe Anne's brother?

Posted on Nov 4, 2010 1:35:28 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 4, 2010 1:38:18 PM PDT
elleoco says:
@ Butterfly,

Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed Eyes so much. No, I'm afraid there won't be a sequel to that book. You can, however, find an extra chapter on my website - oconnellauthor.com - if you have not already. Also, as I mentioned a couple of days ago, Sing My Name, another western historical but with different setting and characters, will be out this month.

Ellen O'Connell

Posted on Nov 4, 2010 11:50:45 PM PDT
Bec says:
Ellen when is Sing My Name coming out? Where can i purchase it? Bought your last one from Smashwords i think

Posted on Nov 5, 2010 1:20:56 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2010 1:22:06 PM PDT
elleoco says:
@ Rebecca - Sing will be available on Amazon for Kindle and in paperback and on Smashwords for those with ereaders that need other formats. If you have a Kindle, I highly recommend you purchase from Amazon. I do my own formatting for Kindle and check it on my own K1 and K3 before uploading to Amazon. The formatting of that version is better than what you get from Smashwords, which runs a Word document through a conversion program they call their "Meat Grinder." I hope to have the ebook versions uploaded and available in the next two weeks. The paperback may be a week or so behind.

Ellen O'Connell

Posted on Apr 9, 2011 12:32:21 PM PDT
I've found a new favourite author!! Ellen is fantastic! cannot wait to read her next books. finished both eyes and sing my name in one sitting!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 10, 2011 9:59:32 AM PDT
mesadallas says:
nameless-reader, I am also an Ellen o'Connell fan. If you will go to her website she has just posted a new short story called Rachel's Eyes. It is about one of the characters from Eyes of Silver Eyes of Gold who must turn to Anne and Cord for help with a problem.

Posted on Jun 16, 2015 12:20:37 PM PDT
I loved it!! I'm glad I found this author.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Western Romance forum
Participants:  21
Total posts:  36
Initial post:  Apr 15, 2010
Latest post:  Jun 16, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions