Customer Discussions > Wii forum

Best game for 3 and 4 year olds?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 1, 2010 7:03:42 PM PST
eeddings says:
Hi all, I'm looking for some games for 3-4 year olds -- games that will keep their interest and that are simple enough for kids of that age. Thanks in advance!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2010 7:40:47 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 1, 2010 7:42:07 PM PST]

Posted on Dec 2, 2010 5:14:39 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 2, 2010 5:15:45 AM PST
My 3yo son likes all of the Nick Jr inspired games (Dora, Diego, Ni Hao Kai-Lan), so you might try checking those out. He's also enjoyed trying out a couple of racing games recently (Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing and Mario Kart)--though he mostly wants to drive backwards! lol ;)

Posted on Dec 2, 2010 7:02:29 AM PST
Solomon says:
We use a Wii in the preschool room at our church and we have a Build a Bear game that the kids like real well. You can dress your animal and play games, it does take some getting to know the game to navigate it well, but once you get it, it is easy for them to do it. Another game that they love is Monkey Ball. (I love that one myself!)

Posted on Dec 2, 2010 7:19:17 AM PST
You should dowload the Pooyoo games ($5) in the Wii store
My daughter loves them even though they are still a little bit too hard for her (2 1/2 years)

Posted on Dec 2, 2010 7:22:42 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 2, 2010 7:22:51 AM PST
The Very Hungry Caterpillar's ABCs is another good WiiWare game you may want to check out.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2010 9:39:09 AM PST
My niece is four and she loves Kirby Epic Yarn is pretty simple and I think that what she loves the more is that she can keep playing no matter how many times the character "dies", instead of having to start all over again like on regular games. It's like Kirby has infinite lives!

Wii music is pretty simple, and it doesn't matter how well the kid plays, the game will keep advancing and more songs will appear.

My niece also likes the Lego games of Star wars, Indiana Jones and Batman, I think it is because they have the same Infinite lives like Kirby and because the animations are very funny and entertaining. However those are harder, usually somebody older plays with her.

That's my experience, hope it helps.

Posted on Dec 2, 2010 3:37:44 PM PST
Just Dance 2 is a wonderful game for coordinated 3 and 4 year old children.

Posted on Dec 3, 2010 4:53:26 AM PST
eeddings says:
Thank you all for the replies! Your comments help immensely. My 3yo was playing Fling Smash last night and she was doing okay, but she got bored with it rather quickly.

Posted on Dec 3, 2010 8:49:21 PM PST
JA says:
My four year old son also loves Wii Sports Resort

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 16, 2012 11:58:17 AM PDT
TW says:
My four-year-old love World of Zoo on the Wii. He would play it all day if we let him. You design animals and play with your creations to earn points and unlock additional features.

Posted on Jul 19, 2012 10:10:47 AM PDT
Keller says:
Disney Universe

Posted on Jul 19, 2012 12:41:34 PM PDT
G-Money says:
The Poo Yoo games as previously listed. The Just Dance games. Nick Fit is very fun for the age group as well. Also for the 4yr old - Smash Brothers, Wii Sports.

Posted on Dec 9, 2012 5:20:13 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 9, 2012 5:22:22 PM PST
Vicke B says:
Leapster is an awesome! They have educational games for the kids - my kids loved it at that age. I bought them the handheld, it also connects to a desk top and you can see there progress and what their strong and weak points are. Buying the handheld they felt like big kids.

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 6:57:15 AM PST
Ajith Kannan says:
i bought mario car for wii when my son was 4 and he liked it and started playing and now he is 6 and he still plays it .The good thing bt this game is its simple enough to start and once the kids grows up they automatically start using the advanced features of the game .
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Wii forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Wii forum
Participants:  13
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Dec 1, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 25, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions