Customer Discussions > Wii forum

Wii Dance Mats

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 24, 2010 7:05:17 AM PDT
Can anyone tell me the best Dance Mat to buy for Wii? I have heard people complain about mats slipping, corners curling up, sticking to feet, etx. Anyone gotta clue on which one is the best?

Posted on Sep 28, 2010 2:12:46 PM PDT
My wife has been wanting one as well. I would like to know which one is best, too!

Posted on Oct 10, 2010 6:48:16 PM PDT
Stephanie says:
I've been using the one that comes with the game for six months at least and I have no complaints. It might slide a tiny bit over the space of an hour, but that tends to remind me that maybe I've been playing too long ;)

Posted on Oct 21, 2010 6:25:07 AM PDT
Debbie says:
If you want to spend big bucks you could get a metal dance mat. I have bad feet and prefer to use shoes when I play ddr (which I play daily for exercise) so I went ahead and got a metal dance mat. I got the energy one on ebay. I like it but I kind of wish I'd gone with the ion. The buttons on the energy are recessed plastic and as they've worn down they have gotten a little slippery, even with shoes. Still - it's worked flawlessly and I use it every single day.

Another cheaper option is to get some of those socks like they give you at the hospital - the kind that have little dots on the bottom. That way your feet won't be sticking to the mat and you're feet won't be sliding around like they would in regular socks. That's what I use when my daughter exercises with me. You can get them at Target.

Good luck,
Debbie
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Wii forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Wii forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Sep 24, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 21, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions