Customer Discussions > Xbox 360 forum

Best Kinects Games

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 29, 2012 6:25:42 AM PDT
AC from NJ says:
Looking for suggestions for great Kinect games for my family, My wife, Daughter 8, Son 6 and me. Thanks in advance for the help.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 11:00:04 AM PST
granny says:
Show a list of all Kinect games

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 12:47:35 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Mar 15, 2013 7:29:52 PM PDT]

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 11:47:02 AM PST
Bunnypennyz says:
I think youstar is super fun, you get to act out scenes from movies. for the kids you might take a look at the Disney Land game, you get to "go on" rides and interact with characters and do a tour of the park. Might be good for them if they don't have alot of experience with the Kinect yet

Posted on Nov 24, 2012 10:45:08 AM PST
The Kinect Adventures game is pretty fun. The only Kinect games I have are Dance Central 2 & 3 which are fun, but can be super tough.

Posted on Nov 24, 2012 9:39:39 PM PST
Fruit Ninja is fun, you download it from the Xbox Live store.
Wreckateer is good too, it's like Angry Birds sorta.

Posted on Nov 26, 2012 3:36:50 PM PST
Brandon says:
Fruit Ninja is the *only* quality Kinect product IMO (gunstringer is arguable and will be enjoyed by many). It is a very, very finicky piece of hardware and I can't really recommend it. Fun tech, but you will grow bored/frustrated within a few days. If you must have it, I suppose the kinectimals game would be fairly entertaining for your kids, and the Kinect sports title is an ok way to kill some time.

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 6:59:52 AM PST
FsuSwatt says:
anybody know how kinect harry potter is?? thinking about picking it up as i am a hugeee HP fan :)

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 8:28:18 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 2, 2012 8:28:35 PM PST
Fruit Ninja and Just Dance 3 are both a lot of fun. If you're interested in a solo experience too, Child of Eden is really great. Depending on your kids' interests and your family's taste, you might also consider Kinect Adventures, Rabbids: Alive & Kicking, and Nat Geo TV.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 4:31:36 PM PST
Joel H. says:
Ya it also doesn't work if you're anything other than asian or white, so there's that. Just lose alot of blood and then enjoy kinectimals!

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 10:23:11 PM PST
Kinect Party (FREE RIGHT NOW)
and Fruit Ninja
and the the dance games.... just dance 3 and dance central 3

Posted on Jan 28, 2013 3:21:54 PM PST
Brandon says:
As an xbox fan it pains me to say that Kinect has pretty much been a failure. Fruit Ninja will certainly occupy some time. Gunstringer is probably the second best game, but it is hard to play for long periods of time. Child of Eden is worth a shot if you like artistic games, but it's probably too hard for kids. There is, of course, kinect sports and adventures (not too bad for some quick fun). In my experience, kids don't really enjoy kinect too much because you have to tailor your movements to what the machine can recognize (much easier for adults than kids). Voice command stuff is just kind of ok. One of the worst things is how they have formatted a lot of app interfaces for kinect input, and so controller command has gotten clunky. Ugh. Making me mad to talk about. Buy one used if you must, plenty of folks are getting rid of them.

Posted on Jan 28, 2013 7:59:39 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jan 28, 2013 8:00:59 PM PST]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Xbox 360 forum

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Xbox 360 forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Oct 29, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 28, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions