Customer Discussions > Xbox 360 forum

xbox360 owners should upgrade to a ps3

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 151-175 of 987 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Feb 14, 2012 12:17:53 PM PST
Sudeley says:
1 thing extra, but 2 or more does not pertain to the network, ie netflix and hulu.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 14, 2012 12:20:58 PM PST
Comrade Best.....Live has Party Chat which I use almost every time I get on live, and streamlines game invite/join system and a plethora of indie games for sale that were make using the MS tool kit....

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 14, 2012 12:21:04 PM PST
Sudeley says:
Just because I enjoy QUALITY items does not make me a Commie. I just like good things.

And that is only if you agree withthe path of the war. And I am not the only one. Give me something to be patriotic about now days and I will be. Bad leaders in the government for the last 12 years, bad judgements in the government. This is my opinion, which some people do share with me. You started this topic so this is what you get back out of it.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 14, 2012 12:21:50 PM PST
Sudeley says:
Good for you Soviet leader Convenient Truth. I would not use it.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 14, 2012 12:23:33 PM PST
Never said you would, but like everything else it is a personal preference I gladly pay for....

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 14, 2012 12:32:01 PM PST
Sudeley says:
BTW.

Star Ocean = Square Enix
Eternal Sonata = Tri-Crescendo
Blue Dragon = Mistwalker/Artoon

All made in Japan. So you cannot play them or it will make you communist.... That is your own words.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 14, 2012 12:44:03 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
J, Japan is a capitalist country. Get your facts straight dude. How would the Japanese feel if you called them communist. Man, you really should not stereotype an entire nation.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 14, 2012 12:49:26 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 14, 2012 12:50:08 PM PST
Sudeley says:
I am stating that you were emphasizing if its not a American product you are not a "patriotic American". You called me a Communist because I do not enjoy buying most American products. Even tho I do own a Dodge Truck, Intel cpu's, Magnavox tv, Nvidia video card, Microsoft Windows. Lots of American products i use. Just most good products are made outside of the USA.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 14, 2012 2:28:05 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 16, 2012 8:33:23 AM PST
Uncharted trilogy, Ratchet and Clank Future trilogy, Infamous 1 & 2, MGS 4, Demon's Souls, God of War III, LittleBigPlanet 1 and 2, MLB: The Show, Killzone 2 and 3, Resistance trilogy, Heavy Rain, Modnation Racers, GT 5, Disgaea 3 & 4... Actually, according to metacritic and gamerankings, the PS3 has a better reviewed library than the 360. Uncharted 2 and LittleBigPlanet alone are better reviewed than any 360 exclusive. The fact that you treat the PSN breach like it's a legitimate issue to this day just tells me that you are as smart as the PS3 fanboys who keep bringing up the RRoD like it still happens. And I own and love both my 360 and my PS3. I like my PS3 moar. =)

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 14, 2012 2:29:46 PM PST
But to some, that more (namely cross game voice party chat) just hurts the experience, especially with multiplayer.

Posted on Feb 14, 2012 2:34:10 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 14, 2012 3:29:45 PM PST]

Posted on Feb 14, 2012 4:00:57 PM PST
Sara1967 says:
I think the xbox is far more superior. I mean can the ps3 watch what you are doing? no it can't the best they can do is make a remote just like the wii (nintendo just pwned them right there) the xbox has way better technology. So what the ps3 can play blu-ray. big deal. All smart people already had a blu-ray. I rest my case

Posted on Feb 14, 2012 4:01:16 PM PST
PS3 fans should develop a sense of emotional security and face up to the fact that if some people like the 360 better, well, that's no big thing.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 14, 2012 4:28:43 PM PST
I have both and love both for different reasons. My go-to gaming machine is the Xbox360 primarily due to being able to play with my friends easily on Xbox Live and the Microsoft Achievement (Nerd Points). My PS3 is my default media device for watching blu-rays, upscaling regular dvd's, netflix in 1080i, and Hulu.

Both have very good exclusive titles respectively: Halo, Gears of War, Uncharted, inFamous, God of War, etc

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 14, 2012 4:45:33 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 14, 2012 4:46:26 PM PST
technobuffalo picked the PS3 over the 360 as winner of the console wars based on their 2-year long video series covering every aspect of both consoles, IGN and Cnet picked the PS3 as having the better hardware, the move is better reviewed than Kinect according to metacritic, both gamerankings and metacritic show that the PS3 has the higher scoring game library, and I own and love both my 360 and my PS3 but prefer/use/play my PS3 more despite the fact that I thought the PS1, PS2, and PSP sucked compared to the DS, Xbox, Gamecube, and N64. =P

Kinect is just too limited to handle a game in the same vein as Sorcery or The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Even if it was capable, gameplay would probably be downgraded to hand gestures orv something lame like that rather than actually accurately mimicking sword fighting, casting spells, and/or shooting like a badass. The Gunstringer comes close though, and Kinect does have a better integration into the 360 than the Move does to the PS3, but from a pure gameplay standpoint, I think Kinect is easily the weakest of the motion control devices IMO. =)

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 14, 2012 5:26:49 PM PST
Sudeley says:
Their hardware is close to the same except cpu where the full power of the cell processor is better.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 14, 2012 5:27:30 PM PST
Sudeley says:
That goes for both sides.

Posted on Feb 15, 2012 2:56:09 AM PST
Doug Law says:
I have 2 of each. I currently have 3, yes THREE, broken ps3 controllers. One won't charge or respond at all. Two have non-working or sticking x buttons. All of my 360 controllers work fine, including those I got with my 'launch' system. Uncharted and Little Big Planet are amazing. Every other game that has ever been made I play on my 360.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 15, 2012 10:08:06 AM PST
L. Bazan says:
To each his own but you are missing out on Halo which is one of the greatest FPS ever made and guess what? PS doesn't have it or anything close to it. I never really cared for motion gaming but I think the Kinect is better than the "Glowing Dildo" that PS has. Fable and Alan Wake are both much better games than Little Big Planet. Also, no Gears of War on PS:(. I'll stick with my Xbox thank you very much although I do enjoy some PS titles they just don't compare at all.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 15, 2012 1:05:02 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 15, 2012 1:54:57 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 15, 2012 1:44:16 PM PST
stop throwing your controllers against the wall and they'll be fine.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 15, 2012 8:00:45 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 16, 2012 6:17:07 AM PST]

Posted on Feb 16, 2012 12:18:55 AM PST
I have both a 360 and a PS3. I love them both. I bought a PS3 for the following reasons, Blu-Ray and sony's 1st party titles and any title that is released for ps3 exclusively. As far as multi title releases is concerned, I will buy them on 360. They both have alot of things going for them.

It seems that when a title is multi system, ie skyrim, battlefield 3, its just looks better on 360. That is my opinion. I have seen some titles that are absolutely gorgous on the PS3 and look like crap on 360. It's all comes down to what system was used to program the title for.

Posted on Feb 16, 2012 2:59:45 AM PST
Trollolololol.......

Posted on Feb 16, 2012 8:31:32 AM PST
Either console, get Call of Duty: Black Ops, click zombies, click kino der toten, and proceed to get rid of the rest of your games. This game is why they made either system.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Xbox 360 forum
Participants:  159
Total posts:  987
Initial post:  Feb 3, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions