Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale
Customer Discussions > Xbox 360 forum

X360: Horizontal or Vertical?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-56 of 56 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jan 4, 2012 4:42:00 AM PST
Cats Go Nyan says:
It was Black Ops, and that happened when I played the most. Sadly, I had to go a weekend without it. I did get it repaired though, and now, it looks brand new. The ridiculous thing was I wasn't even playing the game.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 2:40:32 PM PST
Kid Icarus says:
the new x-boxes have vents on the sides and top, not the bottom it is ALWAYS better for cooling to set them horizontal. The older ones have vents on the bottom(broadside) in that case I'd say verticle.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 10, 2013 9:57:14 AM PST
Chewy5431 says:
It's best to move it back and forth between vertical and horizontal while the disc is spinning.

Posted on Feb 21, 2013 6:50:43 PM PST
ADamn retardss ps3 rules u serious check this link http://news.cnet.com/8301-10797_3-57569574-235/xbox-360-again-the-most-popular-console-among-u.s-gamers/

Posted on Feb 21, 2013 7:05:27 PM PST
Always had mines vertical one problem with my bfbc2 disk but nothing since that once a game I play comes out for digital copy I trade game in n just get digital copy so I have. No worries everything should be digital on the slims vertical is better for cooling it off hot air comes out and drops having it flat hot air hovers above with no where to go so system gets hotter I got the halo reach so its been 3 years never any problem just dust I had to open it up and completely rip it's gut out piece by piece I taken it apart so many times cause if u ever get a disc can't read error it's usually dust build up

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2013 3:53:22 AM PST
Vertically to keep the cat from sitting on the warm fan output.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Xbox 360 forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Xbox 360 forum
Participants:  37
Total posts:  56
Initial post:  Nov 28, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 22, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions