Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Xbox 360 forum

Halo 4 is available Nov 6. Pre-order now and don't miss a day playing the start of the new trilogy.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 29 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 24, 2012 8:28:28 AM PDT
Ali Raza says:
Halo 4 is available Nov 6. Pre-order now and don't miss a day playing the start of the new trilogy. http://amzn.to/A85VV5

Posted on Jun 24, 2012 8:37:43 AM PDT
pass

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 27, 2012 6:35:02 AM PDT
WolfPup says:
I'll buy it of course (unless I actually make up my mind to standardize, and end up standardizing on Playstation) but why would I care about "not missing a day"? The game will be there this year, five years from now, etc...

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 10:37:54 PM PDT
play uncharted 3 instead it's fantastic

Posted on Jul 13, 2012 8:08:42 AM PDT
Oswaldo says:
Not buying halo 4. It looks bad! Halo reach will be my favorite game.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 13, 2012 8:12:28 AM PDT
WolfPup says:
Why does it look bad? From what I've heard on the Bombcast it seems like they're doing a great job with it. The graphics have been massively upgraded, and the story sounds like they're on the right track, not just rehashing more stuff with it.

Posted on Jul 13, 2012 2:44:08 PM PDT
Oswaldo says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 13, 2012 2:57:45 PM PDT
WolfPup says:
Hmm, maybe I haven't seen enough of it (since I rarely look at previews for anything). The few screen shots I've seen though look noticibly better than the previous games.

Oh well, I'll be surprised if it's not competent, and heck, I think there's a shot that it'll have a better story and/or better gameplay than the previous ones.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 13, 2012 5:57:59 PM PDT
Ar....are you really judging a game you haven't played yet?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 13, 2012 5:59:22 PM PDT
"I don't like how the characters look. They look kind of ugly with the new armor. That's my biggest reason not to buy this game. By the way, Noble 6 rocks!"

You can't be serious...... You sound just like the whiny Zelda fans who said they weren't buying The Wind Waker just because of its unique art style.....

Posted on Jul 24, 2012 1:02:22 PM PDT
Whats not fair is that newegg offered halo 4 and the new forza game preorder with free shipping for $45...
But no other great games...

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 24, 2012 1:03:32 PM PDT
While I think Reach was better than halo 3 (all other halo games are better than halo 3), this game looks different new and fresh.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 24, 2012 1:46:58 PM PDT
WolfPup says:
I think for me so far:
-Halo Wars (maybe, it's up there, maybe my favorite)
-Reach
-ODST

1's the only one I've never finished, or even gotten very far in.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 26, 2012 4:13:53 PM PDT
J. Harn says:
a trilogy is 3, not 4 :)

Posted on Jul 26, 2012 4:46:44 PM PDT
Joel H. says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Aug 7, 2012 11:19:35 PM PDT
I'm looking forward to Doom 4. Hopefully it has the same claustrophobic, horror, feel of Doom 3.

And Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Posted on Aug 23, 2012 2:55:01 PM PDT
This might be worth $60, but I cant buy every video game so I will definitely be waiting for this to be cheaper.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fspublisher.xboxvsps3

Posted on Aug 24, 2012 8:33:45 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 24, 2012 9:52:57 PM PDT
WolfPup says:
Than Halo 4? Maybe, but that'll probably just be personal preference. Haven't played Black Ops 1 and won't until it's $10 or less (unless I miraculously finish my backlog and all the new games I want) but I couldn't finish CoD 2 or World at War. Thought they were sub par, and 4 was just "meh", no real story, dull setting, just competent gameplay and graphics. Modern Warfare 2 I was part way through (I'll probably start over) and it's the first one that actually felt like it had a kinda neat story to me.

By comparison I thought Halo 1 stunk, 2 fixed tons of problems, though still had some repetative level design that could turn you around. The rest are pretty darned solid.

From my past experience I'll probably like 4 more than BO 2.

Though by far my three favorite halos are the ones that DON'T have Master Chef...Halo Wars, Reach, and ODST.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 24, 2012 10:43:57 PM PDT
You're not supposed to be fair about it, this is the vgf after all. You're supposed to respond to my fanboy garbage with your own fanboy baloney.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 24, 2012 10:50:44 PM PDT
WolfPup says:
Ooooh okay lol :-D

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 25, 2012 8:21:56 PM PDT
H. Amireh says:
And that is why we will always have trolls.

Posted on Aug 25, 2012 8:22:31 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 26, 2012 3:19:01 AM PDT
OrangeCrush says:
Personally, I cant wait for Halo 4 and I haven't been excited for a Halo game since Halo 2. I love where they are going with the story and I think 343 industries will prove themselves one of the more capable studios out there with this title. One thing is for sure and that is they have done everything in their power to give this series the respect it deserves. It has to be extremely difficult jumping in and picking up the reigns for a series like Halo. In all honesty, I think this is one of the rare cases when a new development house winds up being a very good thing as it ultimately breathes new life into an old franchise. If I am wrong and the game winds up being weak then I will admit as much. Until then, I am extremely confident that Halo 4 will be a great game.

Posted on Aug 26, 2012 3:43:18 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 26, 2012 3:44:49 AM PDT]

Posted on Aug 26, 2012 7:10:40 PM PDT
For me, Halo 4 will probably be a good game, something to play until Aliens: Colonial Marines and Doom 4 come out.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Xbox 360 forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Xbox 360 forum
Participants:  16
Total posts:  29
Initial post:  Jun 24, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 23, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions