Customer Discussions > Xbox 360 forum

which is better for a 6 year old? Xbox or PS3?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 86 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 3:30:58 PM PST
Im sorry baby, why dont you add me on Xbox live and we play some Halo together?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 2:53:50 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 21, 2013 2:59:27 PM PST
"You seem to have issues with people who prefer Xbox live and shove your opinions down their throats."

Not really. I have no problem with people preferring Live. Not in the slightest. I just find it funny that many of you see Xbox Live being better than PSN as a fact as opposed to an opinion. That's pretty ignorant. I think I'm justified in making my argument of preferring PSN over Xbox Live in this respect because I own both consoles and regularly experience the ins and outs of both online services.

"well guess what? I PREFER XBOX LIVE!!! i think it is LOADS better then PSN. One of the many reasons i prefer it is because of faster downloading speeds."

Good for you, and I'm glad that you see that is an opinion as opposed to a fundamental truth that posters like Adrian have deluded themselves into believing.

" other than that i really dont have to explain to you why i prefer it. it's none of your damn business why i or anyone else does. so GET OVER IT!!!"

Calm down sweetheart, I'm just edumacating. ;)

"and stop writing a novel, nobody gives a damn."

The downvotes heavily imply that they're pissing fanboys/fangirls off, and you seem to be quite angry. So I guess they do give a damn? =)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 2:45:55 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 21, 2013 2:52:28 PM PST
liza says:
I'm still waiting for an apology btw.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 2:38:41 PM PST
That is an old video lol

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 2:04:43 PM PST
liza says:
Ok, this is whole argument is dumb. if that is really you in the video, congratulations. but ive seen better. i still dont get why you buy expensive shoes and then try to tell someone they cant get their child a 250$ system?. oh well.... i think your sole purpose was to say some negative things and then when someone says something to you/calls you broke, you throw in that little brag video cause you think 2 pairs of shoes and some games mean something.

the funny thing is, i own more games on one system then you have combined on that floor. according to xbox.com i have 231 games on that alone. but i'm not going to brag any further because i hate doing it. and i dont want to embarrass you. the amount of games and other material possessions someone owns doesn't mean anything, for all i know... someone else could have bought you that. just let people do what they want because you have no right to tell them otherwise.(unless it was life threatening.)

and i think you own Americans an apology. cause that smack talk was incredibly childish and unneeded.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 1:50:04 PM PST
That is me TheDarkHadoken[I wanted the name TheDarkHado but youtube said the name wasnt available],TTime81WuzHere is my GT/Psn Id[compare games/trophies and you'll see the games match up to the ones in the video,,baby I dont lie].You are too funny.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 1:29:17 PM PST
liza says:
I dont give a damn about what you claim you can afford and what you claim you have. anybody who gets worked up over getting a child a measly 250$ system isn't very happy with their financial status at all. you are beneath me lol. and i'm not going to watch a random youtube video of someone who is not yourself. nice try though...

you had nothing to talk about. all you wanted to do was talk smack. you mad now huh? STFU.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 1:23:21 PM PST
liza says:
You seem to have issues with people who prefer Xbox live and shove your opinions down their throats. well guess what? I PREFER XBOX LIVE!!! i think it is LOADS better then PSN. one of the many reasons i prefer it is because of faster downloading speeds. other than that i really dont have to explain to you why i prefer it. it's none of your damn business why i or anyone else does. so GET OVER IT!!! and stop writing a novel, nobody gives a damn.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 1:21:01 PM PST
"because you're a broke loser" haha you are too funny. Yeah thats why I have all current gen and last gen systems, surround system, a 3Dtv,I have over 100+ps3/360 and 140 Wii games,tons of Blu Rays, 3D Blu Rays, I can afford Jordans[2pairs recently at $120 a piece], a sweet as entertainment system, a new house, and a nice ride XD

http://youtu.be/AWUoYDIlXRg

please liza STFU, you are beneath me and I was even talking to you. Just trying to get attention. You have nothing to really talk about.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 1:15:39 PM PST
liza says:
People like that make me sick, they deserve to be ignored.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 1:14:51 PM PST
liza says:
Lol, for a small child, Nintendos system would definitely be best. when he gets older like 14, then id suggest getting him a next gen console.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 1:09:52 PM PST
liza says:
Why in gods name are you trying to tell someone what to do with their money? and why are you insulting Americans? (as if the entire damn country is fat). you dont even know where this man is from FFS. STFU, if he wants to buy his child an electronic babysitter, let him. and game consoles are alot cheaper this days, it's not like 250$ is a lot of money.. oh boo hoo.... to bad you dont have money to blow and others do. so you must hate and name call because you're a broke loser.

you need to grow up. and get a better job, maybe you wont feel so bitter about others buying their kids and themselves quality things. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 11:38:39 AM PST
Not you, Im referring to A.Bailey. I respected more your approach and the way you articulated yourself. I have no gripes with you,I do feel I was misunderstood though. I was stating facts, whites make more money than minorities[true], whites have more disposable income[true], anyone who would waste $250 in this economy is a fool[true],people assumed I was stating minorities didnt waste money either[true],and whites do have a false sense of securities when it comes to jobs[true].Thats all I was saying.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 11:32:24 AM PST
Brandon says:
Bias? "I was just stating that someone giving a child a $250 with a disposable income would have more than likely been white."

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 11:28:41 AM PST
You people are attacking me and its funny. You never comprehended what I said, you read too much into what I said. Re Read it and take out your bias please.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 11:27:23 AM PST
Ok, for the final time Im just stating facts and I never excluded other races from wasting money. I have seen my uncle waste tremendous amounts of money and other blacks too, I have been wasteful myself a few times. I was just stating that someone giving a child a $250 with a disposable income would have more than likely been white and that it is wasting money in a tough economic times. That is all Im saying.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 11:23:04 AM PST
Home Fried says:
You are being completely racist and it sounds like you are buying into a really outdated stereotype. I, being a minority, can say minorities can waste money just as well as any white person. I have plenty of friends who aren't exactly well off, but still can scrape enough money to buy the latest game systems.

And not all kids are irresponsible and reckless enough to break everything that's given to them. I got a PS2 when I was a kid, and I still have it in working order as an adult.

Posted on Jan 21, 2013 11:20:23 AM PST
Brandon says:
You are over generalizing to a mind-boggling extent. I know wealthy and poor folk of all races. What you are demonstrating is a lack of understanding of causation and correlation. Your insulation that my race would have something to do with my ability to understand the 'common sense you are using' is inherently racist. If you want to have a discussion about what kind of material goods are beneficial for children, that's fine. I think I would agree with many of your points. But don't try to say this is a white/black rich/poor issue where rich whites are wasting money on pointless things for their children. I think there is actually plenty of evidence that lower income, poorly educated people in our society spend a disproportionate amount of their limited resources on video games for there children than there middle/upper class counterparts. This is well understood among social workers and researchers.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 10:59:46 AM PST
I am not promoting racism, it is fact that whites tend to have more money than most minorities[google it and look around you lol, thats why whites tend to not have minorities as friends unless they are lower - {to certain} middle class themselves and can identify with minorities struggles] and will waste more money than minorities. Its funny you get hung up on that lol, what a waste of money buying a 6 year old a $250 system they will likely get bored off or break because they are a kid. I missed the old days when people had more sense, whether you have the money its better things to buy a child. Something that will expand its mind and be more healthier. Also, since whites have more money and have a false sense of job security buying a $250 is ok[as a black that has struggled just to make ends meet and always buy more stuff from here used than new I know that no job is guranteed forever and I can be laid off]. Im sorry Im thinking from a more mature mindset in a tough economy as a minority, if you are white Adrian there very little chance you can understand me and the common sense Im using. Good day

Posted on Jan 21, 2013 10:34:16 AM PST
Totido says:
A 6 year old? Obviously a PS3.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 10:07:26 AM PST
Brandon says:
You don't get to use the phrase "not to sound racist" and then go on to say something incredibly racist. You are either trolling or ignorant. You say you are teaching your kids to work hard and they can have nice things in life. A 250 dollar video game system might be an example of a luxury you can enjoy if you work hard. Don't promote racism please.

Posted on Jan 21, 2013 3:12:50 AM PST
Dont take $250 and start a savings account in your grandsons name, getting a headstart on his financial future. Nope, waste $ in a tough economy to make the rich richer[that makes alot of sense]. People wonder why other countries think America is full of dumb,fat, irresponsible, and arrogant people[smh]. Boy we sure know how to be fat/obese, financially wasteful[consumerism at its finest], and immature overall. I have a savings account setup for my son that he can not touch[it will grow interest and by the time he is 18, he wont have to go into the military for college].Grow up everybody :P

Posted on Jan 21, 2013 2:56:29 AM PST
What is wrong with everybody? getting a $250 game system for a 6 year old wtf????[not to sound racist but you people are probably white with very little financial cares in the world]what a waste, and everyone wonder why [mainly white]kids grow up feeling self entitled and act like babies when they dont get their way. When I was 6, I got cheap toys. I got great stuff when I worked for it and could appreciate the cost of having nice things, that is what I pass onto my children[work hard and you will have nice things in life]. You people probably have lazy fat kids too, why work for something when everybody will hand it to you easily[smh].Only in America, where its logical to create spoiled creatan children XD

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 20, 2013 3:15:56 PM PST
"Get whichever one but i think he would like a wii better because they exclusivly dont have any violent games whatsoever"

This is blatantly untrue.

Posted on Jan 18, 2013 4:48:41 PM PST
Get whichever one but i think he would like a wii better because they exclusivly dont have any violent games whatsoever
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Xbox 360 forum
Participants:  27
Total posts:  86
Initial post:  Nov 24, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 21, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions