Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Young Adult forum

Looking for good young adult romance for 20 year olds

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 5, 2012 2:22:00 PM PDT
N. Fleming says:
I am reading books like
Thoughtless and effortless
The lux series
Slammed and point of retreat.
Beautiful disaster
I loves books that are, I guess, forbidden love. Not so much into sci fi (lux series exception). Something like 'Bad boy falls inlove with girl next door'

Posted on Sep 6, 2012 7:31:56 AM PDT
You might like:
- WHERE SHE WENT by Gayle Forman (book 2 in a duology, but you don't necessarily need to read the 1st beforehand)
- ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS or LOLA AND THE BOY NEXT DOOR by Stephanie Perkins (not so much bad boys, but really really good)

Posted on Sep 7, 2012 8:36:01 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 7, 2012 11:04:44 PM PDT
GLB says:
Simone Elkeles
Elizabeth Reyes
Both these authors have books that you might like.

Also would recommend "Someone Else's Fairytale" by E M Tippetts. I really enjoyed this.

sorry I couldn't do links from this computer

edited to add: also try Tammara Webber and Nicole Williams (CRASH and sequel CLASH).

Posted on Sep 7, 2012 10:45:16 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 7, 2012 11:14:54 PM PDT
GLB says:
** Forever Mine by Elizabeth Reyes (Moreno Brothers #1) is currently FREE for kindle

Also, I haven't read her but I've seen Samantha Young recommended quite a bit.
Tammy Blackwell is good too. Timber Wolves trilogy, last book isn't out yet. Supposedly next week. It's paranormal, don't know if that fits your criteria

Posted on Sep 8, 2012 9:03:54 AM PDT
GLB says:
Abbi Glines. Not one of my personal favorites, but currently pretty popular.

Posted on Sep 10, 2012 1:06:58 PM PDT
Terri says:
I recommend

Easy
Ink
Poughkeepsie
Meeting Destiny: Destiny Series, Book 1
Amaranth (The Resistance Trilogy, Book 1)

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 11:38:09 AM PDT
I recommend
Taking Chances really sad :(
Callum & Harper, Book One in the Sleepless Series both book one and two
Sempre (Forever) mafia gang type

I also recommend Easy and Ink as listed above by MyBookBoyfriend

Posted on Oct 8, 2012 9:33:41 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Oct 8, 2012 11:27:09 AM PDT]

Posted on Oct 10, 2012 10:07:12 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 10, 2012 10:11:17 PM PDT
I second Abbi Glines, specially her Vincent brothers series and Sea breeze series and Simone Elkeles, perfect chemistry series.

The Vincent Boys - (1st in the series) You might like this because its gotta that forbidden love theme between beau and ash. Then there the second book between Sawyer and Lana which i liked as well.

The first book of the sea breeze series might be too young adultish if your looking for books that have an adult feel to it but the second book Because of Low and third book While It Lasts are really awesome.

You can also try The Mayfair Moon: The Darkwoods Trilogy its a paranormal and I loved it.

Posted on Nov 26, 2012 6:08:24 AM PST
S. Reading says:
This is sci fi (werewolves) but I think you will love it! It is only available on kindle. The first book is free.

Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves Series)

Posted on Nov 26, 2012 1:51:04 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 26, 2012 1:53:36 PM PST
Martha says:
If you're looking for forbidden love you should tryNoughts & Crosses (Part1 of Noughts & Crosses Trilogy). (Dystopia) It's heart wrenching, heart warming and heart breaking. I couldn't put it down.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Young Adult forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Young Adult forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Sep 5, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions