Customer Discussions > Young Adult forum

A Very Specific High School Romance

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 28, 2012 12:21:28 PM PST
Nadine says:
Hi Everyone.., so this is the very first time that I'm starting a discussion so please forgive me if there's already a discussion form about the type of book that I'm looking for. Anyway I'm looking for books where the hero and heroine are both still in high school and the hero is the typical "rich-kid/cool guy" type and the heroine is the nerd/loser but they meet and start falling for each other.

I've already read Fallen Crest High by Tijan, Always You and The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom by Kirsty Moseley and although those aren't exactly what I was looking for I still enjoyed them a lot, especially Fallen Crest High. I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Thanx a lot..!!

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 6:24:21 PM PST
Iowegian says:
You might try Heart on a Chain, which includes a story of physical abuse so beware.

Posted on Dec 29, 2012 1:55:11 PM PST
DUFF by Kody Keplinger might fit... The heroine isn't a "loser" exactly, but she's not cool, and the hero is definitely rich/cool. It's on the more mature end of the YA spectrum, just FYI, for characters who have sexual relationships (but it's not written like erotica or anything).

Posted on Dec 30, 2012 10:14:42 AM PST
Nadine says:
Thank you so much for the suggestions, I'll be sure to check both books out..!!

Posted on Jan 10, 2013 9:28:24 PM PST
cutiek028 says:
MORE?! PLEASE! I'm looking for this same story line. I want the guy to be a jerk/player and then to fight a lot :) Slap slap kiss romance.

Posted on Jan 11, 2013 8:47:22 AM PST
Vasso says:
Have you tried going on Wattpad? There is a ton of teen romance stories on there that are FREE. If you want, I can recommend some that I have read before.

Posted on Jan 13, 2013 10:08:39 AM PST
Nadine says:
Vasso that would be AWESOME if you could recommend a story or two. I wouldn't know where to start looking. Thanks for your input!!

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 11:28:14 AM PST
Vasso says:
@Nadine........if you want a really great YA romance, the best one that I have read on Wattpad is by this author called Sweetpeas and her story is called Love You Like A Love Song. Sooooo good!!! I've read it so many times now. This book may not have the criteria you are looking for but I will still recommend it to you. They are both still in high school but the heroine is blind.

If I remember correctly, it's a sequel but I think she says you don't not need to read the first story before reading this one.

Anyway, I hope you like it and I will try and think of more.

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 1:07:29 PM PST
Nadine says:
Vasso thank you so much I'll be sure to check it out. The story sounds SUPER especially with the heroine being blind, can't wait!!

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 9:03:54 AM PST
Vasso says:
@Nadine......I hope you like it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Young Adult forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Dec 28, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions