Customer Discussions > Young Adult forum

I'm looking for a long lost book!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 12, 2012 8:21:41 PM PDT
Many many years ago, I read a YA book. Just like a small innocent harlequin book. But for the life of me I can't remember the title or the author! It's about a girl who wore glasses, was self conscious, basically fell in love with her brother's best friend, who secretly liked her back. She finally decided to do something to make him notice her (she didn't know that he liked her), and did some changes in her appearance. This book has been on my mind for many years, and I have looked for it! But I had no luck! IF you have any idea what it is, please let me know! HELP!

Posted on Sep 14, 2012 4:55:57 AM PDT
read4fun says:
Kimberly, you should post this on the romance forum. There are some real experts on titles that would help you for sure :)

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 4:06:38 AM PDT
That is a classic storyline, if you can't find that exact book, I am sure you can find one just lik it.

Posted on Jan 10, 2013 8:49:00 PM PST
cutiek028 says:
One of Meg Cabot's historical romance novels has the same storyline but yours sounds comtemporary. And the main girl did not wear glasses. It was called Victoria and the Viscount or something.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Young Adult forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Sep 12, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 10, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions