Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
my pix are 16x9, will the frame show them up with black bars top and bottom ? stretch?(<<worst), or crop for full screen view ?
asked by Vik on March 13, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I am very happy with my Pix Star. It does NOT stretch photos. All my photos look perfect. Unfortunately not all pictures will show full screen. It depends on file size. I have a 116x119 (pixel) jpg that shows up on the screen in the center about one inch square. all the photos I take from my Canon power shot are 4320 x 3240 (pixels) All are full screen. Many smaller files show up full screen also. The picture frame decides and you get a nice picture. Any picture that shows up smaller than full screen will have black around it in the appropriate place. I think you will like it.
Paul C. answered on March 13, 2013
Comment (1) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Ours is set to display with black bars top and bottom. There is a menu to select various options, I beleive you can set it to crop to size.
L NEUMAN answered on March 13, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Pix-Star Support answered on March 13, 2013
Comments (2) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Ours dispalys the pics with black bars top and botteom, but I beleive you can set the menu to crop to fit
L NEUMAN answered on March 13, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product