Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
my pix are 16x9, will the frame show them up with black bars top and bottom ? stretch?(<<worst), or crop for full screen view ?
asked by Vik on March 13, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I am very happy with my Pix Star. It does NOT stretch photos. All my photos look perfect. Unfortunately not all pictures will show full screen. It depends on file size. I have a 116x119 (pixel) jpg that shows up on the screen in the center about one inch square. all the photos I take from my Canon power shot are 4320 x 3240 (pixels) All are full screen. Many smaller files show up full screen also. The picture frame decides and you get a nice picture. Any picture that shows up smaller than full screen will have black around it in the appropriate place. I think you will like it.
Paul C. answered on March 13, 2013
Comment (1) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Ours is set to display with black bars top and bottom. There is a menu to select various options, I beleive you can set it to crop to size.
L NEUMAN answered on March 13, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Pix-Star Support answered on March 13, 2013
Comments (2) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Ours dispalys the pics with black bars top and botteom, but I beleive you can set the menu to crop to fit
L NEUMAN answered on March 13, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product