5.0 out of 5 stars So useful...
Published on April 24, 2005 by Maria Poole

1.0 out of 5 stars My 1st baby : ) ... It WASN'T our/"My Brest Friend"...
"My Brest Friend" was the first breast feeding pillow I purchased/tried.

It looked like a quality product (durable support cushion, removable/washable cover) BUT I ended up hating it!

I thought it's stiffness would be good support, but it just ended up being UNCOMFORTABLE.

It was awkward to wear (during feeding and after) as it got in the...
Published on March 9, 2005 by GUCCI momma

5.0 out of 5 stars So useful..., April 24, 2005
This review is from: my best friend Inflatable breast feeding pillow (Baby Product)
and thankfully I took it to the hospital with me when my son was born. I read the pros and cons on the boppy and finally decided on this pillow. Several people had said that the boppy gets flattened down after awhile and does not stay close enough to the body as the baby grows. Overall I feel that every nursing mother should have one of these since it holds its shape and is very adjustable. In a pinch I can even move about to get a drink, eat, write, and type. After 7 months I can truly say that I have gotten my money's worth out of this pillow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful from Day 1, April 28, 2005
I brought this with me to the hospital and am so glad I did. Right from the beginning I used it to nurse my newborn. All the lactation consultants on staff applauded my choice of breastfeeding pillow. The fact that it straps onto my body makes it very secure - I can actually walk with my baby still nursing (holding both the baby and the pillow for safety). I have the new model with the clip instead of velcro, so I haven't had the noise problems that others have had. I also find I'm pretty maneuverable in the pillow, so I don't have to take it off to lay my baby down in the cradle or bouncy seat after a feeding. I've machine washed and dried the removable cover with no shrinkage problems. Overall, this is one of the most useful items I have for my baby, and I recommend it with no reservations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy for Breastfeeding, January 22, 2006
I have both the Boppy and the My Brest Friend pillow. When I first got home from the hospital with my first newborn, I grabbed the Boppy pillow first to start breastfeeding because it seemed like the easiest to begin with. I had lots of breastfeeding problems in the beginning and the Boppy pillow didn't help! After a few days I decided to try the My Brest Friend pillow instead. Amazing!! It supports your back and makes it easier to sit up while breastfeeding. It doesn't move and slide around like the Boppy, and it sits higher up. I always had to sit with my knees up or put a pillow underneath the Boppy to get it high enough. And you can get up if necessary (while holding the pillow and baby securely) without having to break the baby's latch!

5.0 out of 5 stars much better than the boppy!!!!!!!!!, October 3, 2004
I recieved the boppy as a shower gift but went ahead and bought my brest friend anyway...I am sooo glad I did. My brest friend makes brest feeding much easier.I had a hard time postioning and geting my new baby to latch on properly..my right brest was so irritated. This pillow helped ...The Boppy stinks ,my baby slides down and I end up having to reposition her which is very irritating when we have become comfortable and she has a good latch on. I will use my boppy for tummy time with her but my brest friend is all I will use for brest feeding. Anyone who tries both will see the difference!I visited a lactaion consultant from the hospital and I noticed all they use is My Brest Friend ! I asked about the Boppy and the consultant advised me that My brest Friend was much better and expressed some major complaints in using The Boppy. I am so glad I went ahead and ordered it before my baby arrived even though I had recieved the Boppy anyway. I was afraid having two different brest feeding pillows would be overkill but knowing what I know now I am sure that with The Boppy my brests would have become even more irritated and I would not have achieved the results I have with My Brest Friend. Now her latch is perfect and Brest Feeding her has become more comfortable and productive This is my first review but I felt so strongly about it! I hope this helps any new mom's out there.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Boppy is not "ALL THAT", September 25, 2004
Gals, I'm telling you.... I was fortunate enough to find this pillow elsewhere before it was available at BRU and I LOVED using it from Day 1 (literally). When my husband arrived at my hospital room with this pillow, all the nurses and lactation consultants had to check it out. They all raved about how GREAT it was. This pillow allowed me to successfully breastfeed my daughter for 8 months. This pillow is so great - not only was I comfortable while nursing, but I was also able to DO things at the same time. I could read a book, talk on the phone, clip coupons, write, use my Medela breastpump on the other breast, etc. I was even able to carefully get up and answer the phone or door without disturbing baby! The three features that make it SO much nicer than the Boppy are: the velcro enclosure (with lumbar support), the FLAT top surface with raised "pillows" for baby's head (baby won't roll into or away from you), and the fact that it won't squish and "deflate" over time (it is still as firm now as it was when I bought it). I did buy a Boppy pillow to use at my mom's house because it was cheaper to have for an extra. Although I was able to use it for padding once my daughter began sitting upright on the floor, for nursing purposes it never came CLOSE to this pillow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not live without it, January 21, 2006
I ordered My Brest Friend 1 week before my son was born, even after receiving the Boppy as a gift. I had read so many wonderful reviews about the My Brest Friend that I knew I needed anything that would make my breastfeeding experience easier. The fact that the pillow is attached made it easier to get up during a feeding if necessary and answer the phone. There was also no worry of baby sinking between you and the pillow during a feeding. After 16 months of use I would say I got my monies worth! Though you do learn to use other things as they get older, I always preferred to use this. My son would even get excited when he would hear the "click" of the belt when I put it on! When I weaned we literally had to hide the pillow!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 15, 2006
This is a must have item if you are planning to breastfeed.

I have both Boppy pillow and "My brest friend" and without a doubt second one is a winner.

You can free hand breastfeed, it has two small cushions to support baby's head in correct position for feeding. Adjustable strap that you put around your waist, and I love the back support cushion, it really does the job. I use it for feeding baby in my bad, on the sofa, in my glider, it is perfect everywere. Great product!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly a 'Best Friend', September 15, 2004
I am on my 5th pregnancy and I know how your shoulder blades begin to burn in agony when breastfeeding. It can 'almost' ruin the whole experience!

I found my 'best friend' at a consignment shop.

This will duplicate one other review, but here is a list of pros for buying this over ANY other nursing pillow.

1. The velcro strap holds in place!

You can therefore,

a. with one hand on baby, get up and get the phone, eat to the side (nothing hot), write, etc.

b. baby never falls between your body and the pillow.

c. Back support is FIRM, no 'hunching'.

d. Adjustable to size, larger breasts? Lower the pillow. Smaller? Secure right under breasts.

2. Removable zipper cover is awesome after so many spit ups!

I just LOVE this pillow. That ache was GONE after my first use with it. I love the name because of that! My real best friend doesn't care for the name though :) But if she has another baby and uses it, she won't care!

I have absolutely told EVERYONE about this pillow and will always buy it for baby showers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have this pillow, March 7, 2005
I used the Boppy for 3 days and found myself in a lactation consultant's office in TEARS when my baby was 3 days old and literally starving because she couldn't latch on properly. The lactation consultant showed me the My Brest friend and it was the first time my daughter ever latched on and ate in 3 days. The Boppy is flimsy, fell off my lap, my back hurt, my arms were aching from trying to hold my daugther up, hold the pillow up, keep her properly positioned, etc. Every time my baby would latch on, the Boppy would slip, she'd start crying and we'd both get frustrated. One minute with the My Brest Friend and my daughter breast-fed like a champ. I've purchased this pillow for EVERY shower gift since my daughter's birth and would buy 9 million more to avoid those first few days. YOU MUST get this pillow if you plan to breastfeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great customer service!, July 3, 2005
I used the Brest Friend two years ago when my daughter was born, at the recommendation of a lactation consultant. I loved it! It worked wonderfully--much better than the Boppy. I'm quite petite, so I particularly liked that the Brest Friend was so adjustable and could fit close to my body (my newborn would slip into the space between my body and the Boppy), and that there are bumps on the pillow that hold a newborn's head up to just the right spot. I used it until she was several months old and wished I'd had it in the hospital when I was first trying to figure out how to nurse. A great product!

Now I'm due to have my second child, so went to wash the cover of My Brest Friend. The zipper broke, although I'd only washed it a few times. I called Zenoff, using the number on their web site, explained the problem, and asked where I could find a replacement cover. Not only did they volunteer to send me a new cover free of charge, but they walked me through a description of the different covers so I could choose which one to get, and shipped out my choice immediately. I recieved the replacement cover in 3 days. Couldn't be better!

my best friend Inflatable breast feeding pillow
Out of stock