Customer Discussions > A Very Special Christmas 3 forum

why is this frigging crap listed under punk rock take this crap off of the punk rock listings and give REAL punk rock the respect it deserves!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 19, 2006 4:18:40 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 19, 2006 6:33:46 PM PST
1st i would like to say that ive not only been in punk rock in a major way for over 20 years but respected it for that long also and thats why
I'm sick of little kids thinking pop groups like blink 182 and simple plan and Good Charlotte and greenday and Hawthorne Heights and afi and Dashboard Confessional and Panic! At the Disco and Taking Back Sunday and All American Rejects and Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance and Yellowcard and Relient K and Less Than Jake and Coheed & Cambria and Armor for Sleep and Bowling for Soup and Jimmy Eat World and Motion City Soundtrack and The Offspring and the plain white t's...(well, i could go on for hours)...are punk rockers. because it should be clear to anyone that has listened to them that they aren't close to being in the same realm as punk rock in anyway!. If they want to listen to that junk fine ill live after all i made it thru junk like the backsteet boys (like there is a difference) but at least call it something else and let real punk rock rest in peace with what little respect it still has...

(real punk rock is timeless so stop saying that just because an album isn't made within the last 5 years its not worth your time thats being closed-minded and if any bands these days were really punk rock i would say so TRUST ME! i love music of lots of kinds genres (just not all..for good reasons ). and can you guess what is not only one of my 10 favorite of all time, but may very well be the best band of the last 16 years and has one of the most innovative, breathtaking, and transcending sounds of any band in the history of not only rock but music period? its Sigur Rós and they are far from punk rock but have just the same musical expertise all the same...)

if you want to know what REAL PUNK ROCK is listn to the sex pistols album -Never Mind the Bollocks Here's the Sex Pistols- they are and it is punk rock in its most raw, ungrateful, distrutive and greatest form and the place to see if you are truly part of punk rock or just in its way! (after all its punk ROCK and i think most people forget that it IS a form of rock and not only that its the hardest form there is and how can a band be called a punk rock band when its not even a rock band to begin with?)

Lastly, i would like to call out all the so called punk rockers (remember people its a form of rock so use the word rock and maybe people will stop thinking its some pop tread) that say that you really shouldn't care about something this much. Well, why put your time into it? real punk rockers know this is worth fighting for and thats why we do it and also to all the nerds whos heads are about to explode because i didnt use the best gramer writing this GOOD! there are more important things in life to worry about!.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2010 5:45:03 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 5, 2010 5:45:57 PM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Dec 19, 2006
Latest post:  Oct 5, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
A Very Special Christmas 3
A Very Special Christmas 3 by Very Special Christmas (Audio CD - 1997)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (55)