5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pant... even for skiing
I purchased these as a low cost option for ski pants, which I also plan to use for inclement weather. I wore them over some sweat pants and thermal underwear, and had no problem staying warm with a wind chill around negative 5 degrees.

Published on January 28, 2013 by Johnny Walker

3.0 out of 5 stars Rainproof but clumsy for cycling
Published 18 months ago by jonawebb

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pant... even for skiing, January 28, 2013

I'm a bad skier. These pants took several of my tumbles without letting any snow or getting damaged. The legs are quite huge on these and have zippers at the bottom. This was perfect for wearing over ski boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Frog togs, November 27, 2012
Frog togs pants: Water proof. Plain simple down-pour wear. Zip at hem fits over light duty hiking boots easily. Elastic at hem does keep the hem out of the bike chain. Leg-swish is relatively quiet. Tall enough for 5'9. That seems about the middle of their height range. The elastic at waist and hem make them pretty adaptable, but for biking if you may get wet ankles if are over 5'11. No pockets or access slots at all but the waist is easy enough to reach through.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best I have ever used., December 26, 2013
Tough as nails and exactly as described.I run a crew of pressure washers and I am always looking for durable gear for my employees and myself.After years of trial and error and buying anything I could find to keep us dry while we work I stumbled upon these pants.At first glance after unwrapping them I thought there was no way these would repel water much less last beyond a few nights of work.I was wrong,dead wrong,these pants are practically bulletproof (not literally) and I have yet to finish a shift with wet socks.I am a bigger guy 6'2" 320lbs and everything else I have tried tore to shreads or retained heat and I ended up sweating and getting soaked from the inside but not with these.They are perfect and I will be ordering for all my guys and some extra for the stock room.Buy 'em,try 'em,you will love them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, July 17, 2012
Daniel B. Dreelin (Shenandoah Valley, Virginia) - See all my reviews
This is a good Value for the money. I bought mainly to replace my rainpants that got destroyed by mice. They keep me dry and not to hot to wear.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rainproof but clumsy for cycling, July 29, 2013
I got this because I was dissatisfied with the rain resistance of other rain pants -- anything woven eventually lets the rain through. These appear to be fully rainproof, and do seem to breathe, which are two important things, but the fit is not great. They are tailored for wearing over other clothes, instead of having the less bulky tailoring cycling clothes have. So they rub and are a bit clumsy to wear on the bike. The gusset at the end of the pant leg does keep it away from the chain, but I would appreciate a more streamlined fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Length is a little shorter than I hoped., May 23, 2013
They seem to hold out rain well. They fit as described for waist size, but the length is a little short. They are adequate if you are only standing up, but even then they could be just a touch longer. If you are in a seated position they really slide up the leg too high to be effective. They will keep everything that they cover dry very well. They even seem more durable than I expected. I am about 5'9" tall with a 34 to 36 inch waist depending on the brand of pants. The boots that I wear are waterproof and so I stay dry, but I would recommend that you cautiously calculate the sizing chart to see if these pants will do what you want. I considered sending them back for the next larger size but figured that is just as much of a gamble. Buying clothing online is not an easy thing to do. Good luck if you decide to purchase these. If they fit you well then you will be pleased with the purchase, but if not you may be disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as Advertised, May 6, 2014
The photo in the advertisement clearly shows pockets. There are no pockets in the product I received. The photo depicts and the description says 1" elastic at the ankle. There is no elastic at the ankle. I specifically chose this pant because of pockets and ankle elastic. I returned the product and spent my vacation wet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, July 19, 2013
Waterproof, just really over-sized even tho i bought small.
Really good value for price, keeps me warm and dry when i ride to work in heavy downpours of rain.

5.0 out of 5 stars these are great!, March 3, 2013
these keep us dry as a bone!! i got these for a friend and myself, working outside a lot, and they kept me dry and warm! that along with the price is the trifecta i was looking for!! thanks amazom!

3.0 out of 5 stars Frogg Toggs makes a great product and I'm sure these would be just as ..., July 14, 2014
MJE (Southwest Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: frogg toggs Pro Action Rain Pants Black (Apparel)
These pants were intended to replace a worn out pair of Frogg Toggs. However, what I received did not match the current description or picture. There was no elastic ankle band, nor a zipper in the lower leg. They were straight-legged with a bit of wrap-around velcro that even at its tightest leaves quite a bit of slack at the ankle. Frogg Toggs makes a great product and I'm sure these would be just as waterproof as my first pair, but I specifically wanted the elastic ankle and leg zipper for use on a motorcycle with heavy boots and forward-mounted pegs.

frogg toggs Pro Action Rain Pants Black