Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 18, 2013 7:46:17 AM PDT
Liam says:
Would anyone know if this is region free and secondly would anyone know if this comes with a steelbook?

Posted on Jul 19, 2013 8:07:24 AM PDT
Scroogey says:
I believe the Blu-ray disc would be region-free, but not 100% sure. And I don't think there is a steelbook case for this, otherwise they would be advertising it as such.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2013 8:29:53 AM PDT
Liam says:
Thankyou for your reply Scroogey, from what I've been looking and seeing the main disc would be region free but the dvd is American and maybe Canada region 1., we have a steelbook this end of the pond but for £26 its a little l(futureshop if I remember right) pricey for what it is.

Posted on Sep 3, 2013 4:43:28 AM PDT
Daverid says:
Anyone have any confirmation on this?

For example on the Man of Steel Blu Ray it clearly states it is Region 1 & A/1 (Aka. US a few other minor countries only) ... However this just has "Multiple Formats"... I cannot find this collector's edition anywhere else, so it looks like if I want it I'll HAVE to buy from the US Amazon, and it would feel a little redundant paying $80 to just get the Phaser, I would at least like to be able to play the Blu Ray Discs.

Anybody know which Regions this will cover? At the very least, will it cover Australia?

Cheers to anyone who responds and/or knows!

Posted on Sep 3, 2013 4:57:48 AM PDT
Daverid says:
Oh oops I was looking at where it said 'Formats: Multiple Formats' .. Derp.

Still, it doesn't have ANY Region info listed, which is odd, so any info would be great.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 3, 2013 9:23:52 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 3, 2013 9:25:26 AM PDT
Scroogey says:
Try contacting Amazon with your question. At the very worst, if it doesn't play you can always return it for 100% refund and no return shipping since there is no mention of Region. Amazon's customer service is the best.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jul 18, 2013
Latest post:  Sep 3, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Star Trek Into Darkness Starfleet Phaser Limited Edition Gift Set (Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack)
Star Trek Into Darkness Starfleet Phaser Limited Edition Gift Set (Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack) by Chris Pine (Blu-ray - 2013)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (8,981)