Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
fruatration free packaging? why? apple is known for their great packaging.
asked by Jacob Wunder on November 23, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
You ask a good question and one that I posed to Amazon before making this purchase recently. Unfortunately, Amazon staff could not provide clarity, but I'm pleased to let you know that the item comes perfectly sealed from Apple. In this case, what frustration free packaging means is simply that the item comes in a box specifically made to support (protect) this item in transit. That's all. I'm very pleased that the item was in the same condition it would have been in had I purchased it directly from Apple.
Quasar answered on January 4, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Rest assured the macbook comes sealed as it would from the apple store. No worries! Frustration Free here seems just to be a protective box specifically made for the MacBook Air box.
Matthew B. answered on February 8, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product