fuji vs. Polaroid Which instant film camera is best? fugi or polaroid? Polaroid has cheaper pics.
asked by paul najarian on October 25, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I miss the instant film process. What about just buying a polaroid portable printer for use with a cell phone or digital camera?
paul najarian answered on October 25, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have both the printer and the polaroid camera.
If i am home, it is easy to use the printer but while Ii was on vacation I knew I did not want to have to go and print later. I printed as I went and kept a travel journal. I really loved having it all in one peice of equiptment. There doesnt seem to be alot of point in having instant photos if you cant print them instantly.
Just my opinion!
My mother uses the printer and likes it...
Jellybean G. answered on November 10, 2010

A
Thanks. Did you ever consider the Fujifilm Instax, and if so why did you chose the polaroid? How about the film quality on each? Polaroid is much cheaper film.
Paul L. Najarian answered on November 10, 2010

A
I still get the polaroid film at target and I order it online (because it is cheaper).
I didnt like the way the fuji looked ( it appears bigger than the polaroid, oddly shaped and bulky) though there must have been another reason since the polaroid was more expensive.
I am looking into the fuji as a gift for someone else but I dont have enough details. The polaroid has great features and takes a memory card and is a regular digital camera that prints instant photo's too.
I am happy with the quality.
I dont know about polaroid film not being sold, but I dont see it often and while in Europe, I could find the Fuji film but not polaroid.
I am still investigating...
I love this camera. It made my trip!
Jellybean G. answered on November 10, 2010
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
the polaroid printing system is much cheaper, but in terms of instant photos polaroid film is no longer being sold and the only way to get it would be through ebay where it is all really expensive
ML answered on November 10, 2010
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Polaroids are rare to find these days, and more often you are left with the expired films (which if you Google around actually should work without much problems).
Polaroids work on a different mechanism, the battery is inside the films so you don't have to buy additional ones.

Fujifilm would be your best alternative now, they have several models depending on your budget and what kind of additional functions you want. And the films are easily available.
Not too sure of the photo quality if you really want to compare the 2 brands of instant film.
Personally i find fujifilm good enough for me , and the MINI 25 is my 2nd camera after i had a MINI 7 few years ago.
Song Yu Xuan Andrew answered on November 10, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product