Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on May 19, 2012
I'm a guy who travels for work and I have a lot of tech usually with me on these trips. I've owned some nice designer notebook bags, (Kenneth Coles, etc.) but all the designer bags were always lacking in functionality. This bag kicks serious butt in the functionality department. I personally enjoy having as many pockets as possible. This bag does not disappoint in that area. I believe, for the first time ever, I actually have adequate space for everything I'm carrying. It handles like the 'Swiss Army Knife' of notebook bags. The material is solid and very durable. There are reinforcements, in areas like the bottom of the bag, to keep everything as safe and protected as possible. The front area of the bag fits my PS Vita & case perfectly. The other side of the front stores my tablet and 3DS with ease. Another plus, is the reinforced plastic handle that reduces the stress on your hands when not using the shoulder strap. Shoulder strap is padded, adjustable and removable. The back of the bag has a headphone aperture in case you wish to thread a pair of headphones and connect it to an mp3 player or phone. The zippers on this bag are large and high quality. These zippers don't jam up like with other bags and just by using it a couple of times you'll realize they are ready to take as much punishment as you can give them. I can't honestly think of anything bad to say. It is a tad heavier than most cases, but I'm a tall and big guy and I really don't mind. I feel it looks best in black color (that's just me) :)

In conclusion, I have to give this case my blessing. The price is very reasonable and this case is made to withstand a variety of users. If you have to carry many things with you, you will be stunned on how well this case organizes your items and still has space for more.

As always, I hope this review is helpful and objective.

Thank you and happy shopping!
review image review image
on July 23, 2012
I didn't buy this bag here at Amazon, I got it at Target for a replacement. If you search on Amazon, you'll find this bag listed several times, example 1. I got it for a little more than the price on the link. At the time of purchase, I wasn't in love with the bag.

Pros
Lots of pockets to store stuff.
solid top grab handle
the pocket which is concealed by the flap, extends the whole width of the bag. I tend to tuck my wallet or a little memo book behind where the exterior pocket is.
Big, easy to pull zippers

Cons
The shoulder strap and pad that comes with it, seems quite flimsy (I replaced it with the one from the bag that died)
The main compartment is a bit small for my taste (sometimes want to stuff my coat in there, it is work files or coat).
The documentation says nothing what ful intended the front pocket exterior pock is for, I keep pens and sometimes my cell in there. I would have liked to have two zippers to prevent dropped items.
Other than some protection from the elements, the flap is useless in my opinion. I would have liked a pocket on there to throw pants pocket items (spare change, bus pass, work badge/ID).
on January 8, 2013
I have a 17.3 inch HP Envy and I am having a hard time finding a bag to fit it that looks like it came out of this decade. I looked at a ton of bags on amazon and found this one. I knew the specs were close but it said it handles most 17 inch and as a possible misprint in one spot it actually lists the overall size as 19 inches. I assumed it was 18 as listed everywhere else but knowing my laptop was only 16.3 inches wide (actual measurement) I took the chance. When the package arrived I didn't have it out of the box for more than 2 minutes. The laptop itself was wider than the bag...not even close. Specs online are deceiving so don't waste your time if your looking for a large laptop bag. In the brief amount of time I spent with the bag it seemed like decent quality so if you have a smaller laptop it should be fine. Mine, however, has already been dropped back at UPS to be returned
on May 23, 2012
I'd give it a 4 1/2 if I could.

Pros:
Large spaces for stuff
Nicely divided smaller compartments
Can access the 'computer compartment' without opening flap (LOVE THIS).
VERY sturdy handle
Easy access front pocket
Strong zippers and clips
Strong lining on bottom of the bag

Cons:
Smallest. Water bottle pocket. Ever. I actually use that front pocket for my 16oz Nalgene instead.
Strap could be better. If you carried a full bag very far it's going to be uncomfortable.

I'm very pleased with this bag.
on June 3, 2011
I bought this bag because I started back to College. I really like this bag a lot. It holds more than I thought it would and has tons of little compartments everywhere. The one main drawback is that it is awfully heavy. Even without my laptop inside, it still is very heavy to carry all the way across campus.
on January 19, 2013
This bag should withstand practically anything! I'm amazed at the quality of the material used. But it's heavy before you put a thing in it. It has pockets everywhere and many if not most are zipped. Wish the front flap covered the full face of the bag, though. I do like this bag alot, but it is heavy and some of the pockets are strangely located. And it really feels and looks more like a traditional briefcase instead of a messenger bag. I like messenger bags that fit s comfortably against the body--this one doesn't. So as a messenger bag, it feels like overkill. All in all, it appears very durable, but if you want a more traditional style messenger bag, this might not please.
on January 15, 2014
I reviewed this under another listing on this site. The prices varied between the listings so I recommend doing a thorough search.you'll understand why in a minute.

I'm a bag connoisseur, always searching for that perfect bag. This is about as close as I have found in the last five years.

First off, Amazon has this bag listed multiple times. The cheapest bag has to be selected as a "small" bag. This is the exact same bag as all the others, there is no different in sizes for this line of bags.

It is a little boxy, and definitely looks more like a laptop case than a messenger bag. Personally that is one of the things I like about it as the bag can stand up on its own and doesn't sag.

there are a lot more pockets for organizing than what is advertised. Under the front flap is a large 9x7" pocket. Next to that is the ac adapter pocket you see in the picture. Above both of those, under the flap, are four elastic pen holders.

Under the flap behind the first two pockets I mentioned is the main organizer section. It is the size of the bag and about an inch or so deep. You could fit a tablet in here or some 8x11" folders if you need to. About halfway down is another zipper that opens up to a very thin pocket the width of the bag. I can fit my bluetooth keyboard in this pocket. There is also 2 more pen holders, 4 cascading business card pockets, an 8" mesh pocket with another open pocket behind that.

On the back of the bag, in the middle is the main large compartment for storing a laptop and folders. It has a cushioned divider with a velcro strap for your laptop/tablet. On the divider is two more pockets that are very thin, but maybe big enough for a some USB cables or something along those lines.

On the outside of the back is about a 9x13" pocket big enough for a tablet as well. Inside this are three more padded pockets. One is big enough for a mouse, the other two are about 3" wide and big enough for a smart phone, wallet, etc. There is also a headphone port to run out of this pocket.

On one side of the bag is a 3" wide cell phone pocket with a velcro strap. works good for a smartphone, though a large one may be too big. On the other side is the smallest mesh water bottle pocket I have ever seen. A 16oz soda bottle would be a tight squeeze. I actually use this for my glasses case more than anything else. It's too small for most of the water bottles I carry. You could use the ac adapter pocket to carry smaller bottles more easily than the mesh side pocket.

The strap is so-so. It is detachable though, and I put on a "Go Gaga Life" strap. Any strap with clips can be attached.

The bag hangs like a messenger bag. It will not conform to your body like a messenger usually does, but it doesn't bounce off your hips like some lighter laptop bags tend to do. My recommendation is to wear it either low on your side, or high up on the back of your hip. It doesn't bounce around or slide too much, so you could use it on a bicycle. If you have a rack on your bike you could probably strap this down with confidence.

The bag is tough. You could drop this down a flight of stairs and not worry about its contents. That being said the bag is somewhat heavy. Loaded with books, folders, laptops etc. it will be a lot heavier than some other bags. It has a sturdy handle that can take the weight.

The only con I can really see with this bag is the useless flap. It does give you a little extra padding on the front, though it doesn't cover the entire front pocket. They could have at least put a pocket in it. At the same time it does make the bag look really cool.

I recommend this bag. I am always looking for the perfect messenger bag and this is about as close as you can get for me. I have all the organizer pockets stuffed with pens and thumb drives. The ac adapter pocket is a great addition to modern bags and works really well. In the big compartment I can carry two 1" notebooks, a leather 8x11" portfolio, and my 10" Toshiba thrive tablet (which is way thicker than most tablets). This packs the bag full. Shed one of the notebooks and it is a perfect bag that's not stretched too tight and easily manageable.
on September 4, 2012
I ordered this bag because of the pockets but its bulky and heavy. I don't even carry a laptop, but its still heavy. People commented that it needs wheels cause its so big. The nice part is the pockets, so many pockets, i forget where i put things. But after a couple of month, the plastic hook on the handle broke. I ended up having to buy another bag, cheaper and lighter, much happier.
on December 12, 2014
So many great compartments. My dad carried around a small binder the really small binder and it fits perfectly. He works around grease and oil but the dark color is great. I bought 2 for him so that should last him 5 years a bag. His old one didn't even have tears it just looked wore down.
on September 21, 2015
I did not purchase my bag from Amazon, but from Ross. Today I wanted to write a review on Amazon as this is where I shop the most, and I review everthing before buying. I have the ful laptop bag, in a grey color wirh black trim, zippers, and interior. I have owned my bag for over 2 years, and take with me everywhere. I use the bag for my job in sales, and on the weekends for DJing. I actually carry two 15.6" laptops, a DJ2GO midi controller, one 5" tablet, two mp3 players, 6 USB sticks, DJ style headphones, mouse, power cords and transformers for the laptops, numerous cables and software, all in this one bag. The bag is incredibly durable with all the use I put into it, and it is made of quality materials. I actually have room for more items, bit the bag is already heavy enough with my stuff. I highly recommend this bag if you want reliable, sturdy, but still looks good.

See 1 answered question