Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

game won't work on my console! Any ideas?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 22, 2014 3:59:30 PM PST
L. Schmieder says:
I bought Zumba World Party the other day and it didn't work. I exchanged it for another and the same thing. I get "unable to read disc". It works on my sister's console, but not mine. I have an original (old) console. I have been unable to get ahold of Majesco, the game publisher. Thankfully Fred Meyer took it back and refunded my money. I am really disappointed, though, because I love the Wii Zumba games. I did NOT buy the one for Wii U by mistake-I checked and so did the store. Thanks for any help!Zumba Fitness World Party - Nintendo Wii

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 28, 2014 8:40:33 PM PST
I had the same exact problem with Zumba World Party. The disc would not read, I returned it and it still didn't work. I wrote to the manufacturer Majesco and this was their response:

"This is an issue with dual layered disc, and a dirty lens on the Wii console. Please contact Nintendo on how to clean the lens on the Wii Disc reader. Thank you."

I purchased the wii lens cleaning kit Wii Lens Cleaning Kit and after going through the cleaning cycle a couple times I had success with playing the disc! Hope this solves the problem for you too!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 2, 2014 4:44:04 AM PST
dandjmom says:
I will give it a try!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jan 22, 2014
Latest post:  Feb 2, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Zumba Fitness World Party - Nintendo Wii
Zumba Fitness World Party - Nintendo Wii by Majesco Sales Inc. (Nintendo Wii)
4.1 out of 5 stars (365)