3 games, 2 discs, 1 voucher card

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 21, 2012 6:02:00 PM PDT
Vyprstryke says:
Everywhere around me broke street on this so I picked mine up today. Killzone 1 and 2 are disc 1 but Killzone 1 has to install to the hdd like Medal of Honor: Frontline and Dead Space: Extraction and needs the disc in the drive to play even tho it's on the hdd (and is 3 gigs). 3 has its own disc and the dlc for 2 and 3 are via a download voucher.

Posted on Oct 21, 2012 11:16:37 PM PDT
Jaywiz says:
got mine via Best Buy... not happy that it wasnt on a disc and disappointed that it had to be install and not ready to play

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2013 7:53:58 AM PST
if you own a PS3 you should be used to installs by now so I'm not really sure why you were surprised/disappointed. I'm sure they had to compress Killzone 1 onto the disc with KZ2 in order for everything to fit without compressing KZ2 which is why there was a larger install. Most likely there is a portion of the game playing off of the disc but in order to improve the quality of how the game runs they needed an install base on the HDD.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Oct 21, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 23, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
PS3 Killzone Trilogy Collection - 2 Disc
PS3 Killzone Trilogy Collection - 2 Disc by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (165)