****amazon best seller****
DO YOU WANT TO EAT HEALTHY FOOD?
Gardening the Beginner's Manual-will teach you step by step and with clear and simple explanations how to create an organic garden, even if you know nothing about gardening.
If you want to eat healthy vegetables. If you are concerned with you and your family's health and don't want vegetables filled with poisons and chemicals to enter your body, then this is the book for you.
“ A very well written informative book full of helpful information! ” Cindy
“ A great book for the beginner gardener, or someone wanting to become more organic with their garden. ” Noemi Buttler
“ I'm new to gardening but I just love it so this book really helped me get on the right path. ” Tiffanie
Growing vegetables, spices and fruits allows you to avoid using chemical composts, insecticides, hormones, and antibiotics. All of which have been found in non-organic crops.
You are going to learn many simple tips and techniques which will help you start your own organic garden from scratch, easily, and with no mistakes.
In this step by step guide,Denny Hamlin, expert gardener, will teach you:
- What the best place is to start your organic garden
- Which vegetables are good for organic gardens during each season
- Setting the ground for an organic garden- learn how to do it right
- Tips and techniques for the right composting for an organic soil
- Why is it important to use organic fertilizer?
- What nutrients are needed by the soil?
- Making your own compost
- A lot of Essential Tips for Planting
- Irrigation Systems for your Organic Garden- Learn all
- the methods that will save you a lot of effort and money
- Tips in choosing the proper irrigation system
- How can you recycle water
- Tips in using grey water.
- Tips in using rain water.
- Removing Harmful Pests in your Organic Garden
In this manual I gathered tips and techniques from over 20 years of experience , to help you in your organic garden with simple explanations and illustrations.Show more