Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
how do u get books to read on the galaxy tab 2
asked by Suzi on August 16, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I read ebooks by FBREADER.I buy epub books on my native languages, and download free russian epub versions.I have not use kindle amazon widget yet.
David answered on August 17, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I downloaded the Amazon kindle app to the Tablet, so I can read Amazon kindle books, you can also download the Nook app for Barnes and Nobles books. For pdf books I use Polaris app.
Luis answered on August 17, 2013

A
Hello Suzi: Click on the link and you will see how to read E Books on the Galaxy Tab 2. Hope this helps.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn3oNLOtTyc
Charles Young answered on August 17, 2013

A
You can download a variety of reader apps. If you choose to use Kindle, you just make the purchase on Amazon. It will then be available to download to your tablet. (The Kindle app should be pre-loaded. If not, it is in the Google Play Store.) Once the book is downloaded, it resides on the device and you can read anywhere. Depending on where you prefer to purchase your ebooks, I happen to like Kobo. If you decide to mix in audible versions of your books, Amazon offers a sync service that coordinates the written and spoken versions that is very cool.
L. M. Martindale answered on August 17, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product