Customer Discussions > Far Cry 3 - PC forum

get it for pc or xbox?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 20, 2012 1:02:17 PM PDT
dan4444 says:
i dont know what to get it for if you have both ( pc, xbox an maybe ps3) which platform do you usually choose an why?

Posted on Apr 23, 2012 3:09:06 AM PDT
I usually get ego-shooter for the pc, because of the use of a mouse for aiming (which i prefer) and the better graphics (at least there is a higher resolution plus AntiAliasing).

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2012 11:16:21 AM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
It depends on the DRM and controls. If they go the Steam route then I'll go the X box. If its a crappy port then definitely the X box.

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 6:29:02 AM PDT
M. Tomlinson says:
The PS3 is my default console but I've got a pretty beastly pc that I built myself last fall so I am definitely getting this for my PC. On a pc you have the ability to have much better graphics, use mouse/keyboard, ps3 or 360 controller so unless its extremely buggy I don't see why not go PC if you've got a decent rig. Maybe if you want to get into the multiplayer then get it for whatever platform most your friends are on but personally I'm not that big on multiplayer these days.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 1:48:56 PM PST
Ian Wardell says:
I heard someone say the xbox struggles with the graphics. A powerful PC is infinitely preferable.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Far Cry 3 - PC forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Apr 20, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Far Cry 3 - PC
Far Cry 3 - PC by Ubisoft (Windows Vista / XP)
3.7 out of 5 stars   (427)